dry tracks cost donero

G

ghettozoe03

Darlington spends $15,625 to keep track dry: Keeping a race track dry doesn't come cheap. Seven jet dryers used about 12,500 gallons of fuel at $1.25 a gallon in an attempt to keep Darlington Raceway dry over the past two rain-plagued days. That's $15,625 of kerosene, otherwise called jet fuel, to make sure NASCAR fans got to see Saturday's Bush Series race and Sunday's Southern 500 Winston Cup race. Had they needed it, another 12,000 gallons were on standby. While Darlington Raceway gets the bill for the fuel, it didn't supply its own jet dryer. Three came from Daytona, one from Talladega, one from Rockingham, one from Martinsville and one from Richmond.(The State)(9-2-2002)

That's a lot of cash to just blow hot air.;) When in reality they could have flown Abooja down there and she could have taken care of that for a 1/4 of the price.:p ;) Cause we all know she's full of hot air.:D

Lmao Bc24. 16 g's for drying a track is a ton of money...why not just get a huge Tarp?

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
That's a lot of cash to just blow hot air.;)   When in reality they could have flown Abooja down there and she could have taken care of that for a 1/4 of the price.:p ;) Cause we all know she's full of hot air.:D
This ought to be good when she gets wind of it.:p

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
That's a lot of cash to just blow hot air.;)   When in reality they could have flown Abooja down there and she could have taken care of that for a 1/4 of the price.:p ;) Cause we all know she's full of hot air.:D

Aw, B.C. Are you still peeved at that dissing I gave your little boy band, Linkin Park? Sooooo sad....... :p

Naw baby, I forgot all about that. I'm just pokin fun at you for the hell of it.:D I can't go around passing up good opportunities to get a shot at you. Especially cause they're few and far between.:p

I kinda figured you have more to say than that too. I think your slippin a little bit these days.:satisfied

Actually, B.C. You were probably right the first time. I've been known to be quite good in this department. :growl: :xxrotf:

Reeeeeeeealllllly Abooja,I never thought you to have a lot of hot air.:D

Originally posted by abooja
Actually, B.C. You were probably right the first time. I've been known to be quite good in this department. :growl: :xxrotf:

Well boo, carry on and ROASTED BC should be on the Richmond menue. hehehehehehe:D :D :D :D :D :D

I wasn't talking about hot air, Pbunch. :growl:

Good idea, Kat! Except, from what he tells me, he'd make one awfully scrawny roast. Still wouldn't mind sticking an apple in his mouth, though. :p

Chicka Boom.Chicka Boom
Don't ya just love it
Chicka Boom,Chicka Boom
Don't ya just love it
Chicka Boom,Chicka Boom Boom Boom :D
I must plead insanity
That Girl just drives me crazy.:D

Whoa!:growl: I'm speechless. I'm also on my way to the ticket counter to buy a one wayer to N.Y.:eek:

And I'm not scrawny. Very well built thank you very much.:p

I'd like to see you try and get that apple in my mouth.;) That's one fight I'd look foward to.:D

Did I say that?
grinser026.gif

So, you're coming to NY, B.C. Get ready to be smoked! :p

Oh don't worry babe, I'm ready.:eek: Veeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy Ready. ;)

And don't I owe you a bit of whoopin from a while back? Seems like I do.........

So, you're going to come to NY to beat my ass? Should be interesting...

Don't think you'll fit in my smoker, though. :p

Just rub a little shortening on him,Should slide right in then Abooja.:D

That was Popeye's squeeze.I don't know about virgin though,Bluto was sniffing pretty hard on her.GA GA GAGAGA.:p

Guess I'll have to come up there and tie you up too just to make it worthwhile.:p That way when the oil gets broken out I'll be the one who is doing the rubbing.;)

No shortening though, that reminds me too much of when Kramer rubbed butter all over himself and baked in the sun. LOL.:satisfied

Ooooh, now you're gonna hogtie me, B.C.?! Sure you know how to do that properly? (And I don't think the Joy of Cooking diagram will help much on this front either!)

So, let's tally this one up...I'll be bound, you'll be gagged (and vice versa), we're greasin up and rubbin down and all that good stuff. When are we gonna have time to watch the race? :D

Awww....don't worry Abooja. There will be plenty of lapping going on.:D

It sounds like you need to go to the grocery before I show up. Unless of course you keep all of those items handy.;)

I've got everything I need right here. Everything but the main dish, that is... ;)

Poor Zoe. I bet she never thought her harmless little track-drying thread would degenerate into this...raunchfest of double entendres and such. Sorry, Zoe! :D

Yea, it's kinda sad when a little comment about the price of drying a track turns into this. But when your dealing with warped minds such as ours what can you expect?:)

The main dish is on the way! It'll take a while since I'm down here in Florida right now but I'll get there eventually.:D Abooja, you'd love it down here right now. I just took a swim in the ocean and it couldn't be any more perfect. Too bad I've gotta head back home tomorrow.:( I could stay down here the rest of the month. Hell, the rest of my life!:satisfied It doesn't get much better than this. The only thing I could think of that would be better would be going to the track.

You'd love the food we've been eating down here too. Barbecue shrimp, peel em and eat shrimp, gumbo(yummy), and I'm about to go to a family owned seafood resturant in about 30 minutes. It's gonna be great.:) Prolly go with one of the different kinds of fresh fish they offer. Yum yum.

Nice try, B.C.!

Talk all you want about family style dining, but this thread has officially been perved up. Ain't no going back now... :thumbsup:

But seriously, it sounds like you're having a real nice bidness trip down there with your bad self. Enjoy it while it lasts, because winter is right around the corner...
weihnachten014.gif

Your the one who's mind was in the gutter to start this.:p Guess I'll have to start watching what I say or you'll "perv" it up again.;) An innocent comment about you blowing hot air and see where we end up.....:)

The family dining was delicious. I went with shrimp and crawfish. And a bowl of gumbo to get started. Now I'm gonna try and waddle over to the couch to watch some baseball. As you can tell I've been hard at it today.:D

Real innocent, wiseguy. :takethat: My mind isn't anywhere yours hasn't already been. And Pbunch's. :p

Let's face it: we're all just a bunch of pervs. I, for one, am proud. :D

I don't know what you all are talking about.HE HE HE. I have learned a great deal about those track dryers from this thread.Thanks for the info forum friends. :D

Back
Top Bottom