Ryan
Jimmy (Spencer)

My crystal ball is farsighted.:D

Dale Jarrett
Dale Jr.
Tony
Newman

But I have 89 days to change my mind:)

I think it's still hard not to pick the DEI cars. However, given the fact that this is a "plate" track, it's anyone's guess. I sure don't believe anyone thought Ward would have won this year's race.

Depending on which manufacturer wins the off-season rules tweaking war:

Pontiac - Johnny Benson
Chevy - Tony Stewart
Dodge - Sterling Marlin
Ford - Mark Martin

1.Rusty Wallace (Dodge)
2.Ryan Newman (Dodge)
3.Sterling Marlin (Dodge)
4.Jamie Mcmurry (Dodge)
5.Bill Elliott (Dodge)
6.Tony Stewart (Chevy)
7.Dale Earnhardt Jr (Chevy)
8.Jeff Gordon (Chevy)
9.Kevin Harvick (Chevy)
10.Kurt Busch (Ford)

I think it's funny that the season is not yet 24 hours done and we're speculating on the first race of next year. We'll be suffering severe withdrawal symptoms by mid December, pulling our hair out by Christmas, and dusting off old video tapes in January. Then in February, all will be right with the world again.

As for my prediction at Daytona, I don't have the foggiest idea who to pick. No one's cyrstal ball is that good. :) :) :) :)

These threads should just be called, "Everyone list your favorite driver".

Busch
Jr
Waltrip
Marlin
Stewart
Sorry, Jeff isn't going top 5 at Daytona

Harvick, Had the pole in July, got the new Car next year.

And Yes, "He is my Favorite Driver"!

Originally posted by paul
These threads should just be called, "Everyone list your favorite driver".

That's all they ever have been!:D

Originally posted by Alaska
I think it's funny that the season is not yet 24 hours done and we're speculating on the first race of next year.  We'll be suffering severe withdrawal symptoms by mid December, pulling our hair out by Christmas,  and dusting off old video tapes in January.  Then in February, all will be right with the world again.
You mean that has not started to you yet? It's started with me:p

Well I think if Harvick does not pull through Rusty will win it or Jimmie Johnson

Ward Burton
Sterling Marlin
Dale Earnhardt Jr
Michael Waltrip
Jeff Gordon

I think Ward has just a good of a chance as anyone else out there.

Its just who ever is left after the big one.

Same story as always...

True true I also think that benson coudl pull it off I beleive he was in the top five this year. Wasen't he?

That would be so cool if Benson could pull it off. He has come so close before. It would be funny to see Schrader come out of nowhere and win it.

Naw it would be funny as hell is Christian Fiddy could pull it off I dont know if the 500 is on his list of few races that he will be in but I would love it

If Shawna had better cars then she would be a little bit better but....... she gets knocked around by all the guys on the track.

Jeff Gordon is going to win the Daytona 500 on the way to his 5th chamapionship in 2003. He looked like the only driver who chould have beating DEI at Dega and probably would have if not for the mechanical failure.

Its too bad that nobody can give her a good ride. It seems like companies would want to sponsor her.

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow
Jeff Gordon is going to win the Daytona 500 on the way to his 5th chamapionship in 2003. He looked like the only driver who chould have beating DEI at Dega and probably would have if not for the mechanical failure.

Harvick didn't have a bad car either until Jeff got to him.

She had asponser but Nascar turned it down Victoria Secreat was gonna but Nascar would not allow it

Back
Top Bottom