Eddie D'Hondt

Nascar is corporate dependent as entity will ever be. When there are criminal charges they have to take the most cautious approach to assure all partners that they are blameless, even if accused is found to be innocent at a later time.

I know we'll never find out but I wonder if nascar or the teams have to reach some form of settlement if someone is suspended due to accusations, but is found innocent. The loss of wages and reputation can add up to some serious money.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know we'll never find out but I wonder if nascar or the teams have to reach some form of settlement if someone is suspended due to accusations, but is found innocent. The loss of wages and reputation can add up to some serious money.

I doubt it, private contractor treatment is what I would expect. You pay to be a member and are told it is a privilege.

No. Especially when you break NASCAR rules.

Well he still didn't report it to NASCAR which is the NASCAR rule he broke

Well he still didn't report it to NASCAR which is the NASCAR rule he broke
Yeah I hear you but the more we hear the more confusing its getting. So something happened like 8 months ago, cops didn't file charges that day, then charges were supposedly filed and postponed a couple times, now a new charge has been filed.

The more I hear and read I dont think Eddie will lose his job or be convicted.
But but but.... the social media mob declared him a vile demon that should be executed at dawn! IF, and this is a BIG IF, he is exonerated and innocent, then I hope he absolutely ruins this lady and her business. I'd want salted earth if I were Eddie.

But but but.... the social media mob declared him a vile demon that should be executed at dawn! IF, and this is a BIG IF, he is exonerated and innocent, then I hope he absolutely ruins this lady and her business. I'd want salted earth if I were Eddie.

He withheld this from Hendrick and NASCAR, which is the main problem. But this Irene woman who owns the jet ski place this reportedly happened at sounds like someone you see in Toledo.

He withheld this from Hendrick and NASCAR, which is the main problem. But this Irene woman who owns the jet ski place this reportedly happened at sounds like someone you see in Toledo.
I’d say she sounds like a typical transplant here around Lake Norman. 🤣

Agreed on the issue being his failing to report it.

So many had him convicted and in jail when the news first broke a few weeks ago, would any of you like to comment now?

Stick a fork in him, he is done! (Assault on an unborn child, outa here)
1624055441692.gif

Back
Top Bottom