'Enjoy Illinois 350' Pre-race Thread

At the track and now in the stands. So glad St. Louis and WWTR getting this opportunity. So far I’d give them an A for scheduled extra events throughout the week with multiple concerts and known artists entertaining. The “midway” on race day is fairly typical if not a little underwhelming compared to venues like Daytona, Charlotte, etc. Not enough seating in shade under the track but that’s par. Great day for racing. GO ROSS!

He gets his information from his own David Wilson
1654456483680.png

Occasionally, but I'm perfectly capable of twisting Coach's words by myself, thankyouverymuch.

I notice you addressed only the smart-ass remark and didn't reply to my primary points.
It's a hard task being the self appointed yota shill, plenty to do all the time with that madhouse. Hamlin thinks he has "arrived" being a part owner and Hamlin is dead set making all of the mistakes a rookie owner makes. Be more like Trackhouse. Toyota hasn't had a good affiliate since they booted Barney. Cry baby Leavine passed his tears along to Hamlin. Sheesh, race the damn car, be like Kurt.

Back
Top Bottom