Entry list for MIS

D

Dinoforthe3

Entry List link is up for the Sirius 400 at Michigan. 45 drivers/cars listed. 42 full time teams, plus #02-Hermie Sadler with Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling as a sponsor, #11-Brett Bodine and #37-Derrike Cope with Great Barrier Reef as the sponsor. See my Sirius 400 Race Info page for the link.
Four teams are OUT of provisionals: #4-Skinner, #14-Foyt, #43-Fittipaldi and #49-Schrader.
So.......What happens if at least 43 cars attempt a race but more then one team is out of provisionals and fails to qualify for the race with still a spot open in the field? Answer [unofficial of course]: If one or a few of the teams without provisionals fail to get in on speed, then the part time teams (don't attempt all races and are deep in the OWNERS points) get a shot at the provisionals, lining up by Owners Points. If spots are still available, then the teams without provisionals get placed in the field by fastest qualifying speed until all 43 spots are filled.(6-10-2003)

The above is from Jayski's.

I hope Sadler and Bodine make the race and Foyt and Cop go home.

Kenny and CF better make it in the race. If CF does not he will take alot of heat bc he did not make the race, instead it would be Johns fault for running the provisionals out. Top 36 for the first time in the car with only less than a weeks notice will be hard to do!

I hope anyone gets over Brett Bodine...I hope he never makes a race the rest of the year...too many wrecks with Ward last year, now I dont like him. I dont like any of the Bodines.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 11 2003, 08:22 PM
I hope Sadler and Bodine make the race and Foyt and Cop go home.

Kenny and CF better make it in the race. If CF does not he will take alot of heat bc he did not make the race, instead it would be Johns fault for running the provisionals out. Top 36 for the first time in the car with only less than a weeks notice will be hard to do!
aint that the truth Did CF race at Michigan any in the other racing series he was in cause that might help out a little

Yes CART ran there for many years untill last year. So he has ran there every year he was in CART!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 11 2003, 10:57 PM
Yes CART ran there for many years untill last year. So he has ran there every year he was in CART!
well that is a releif May he will do good and make everyone on this fourm besides me you and a few people shut up and quit bashing

Back
Top Bottom