Eric Estep "Out of the groove"

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by sky, Aug 13, 2019.

1. sky

sky Zombie Zoom LLC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWcVDxnCnbDUCLX4Cv5Rbtw Has attracted more new fans than any other internet medium I know of, so became a Patreon supporter of Eric Estep's online TV show "Out of the groove" and I go by Sky racing-forums.. Essentially that means I spend 15 bucks a month to be a (sponsor) of his Nascar-centric YouTube channel.

My intention is that younger or "new-to-the-sport-fans" visit this site because I think this is the best site to learn and discuss things about NASCAR and other racing related subjects past and present that has a decent sized group of knowledgeable regulars that frequent the chat.

I would like to go by
    "racing-forums.com (sky)" but I also don't want to violate any policies that would upset the admins. So, after asking I chose "Sky racing-forums"...

Thoughts on how to avoid violating our policy would be greatly appreciated... I don't want money.. just approval to go by that original name because I think y'all are awesome, insightful and willing to debate without getting (too) crazy. And younger/newer fans could learn a lot from you guys.

2. sky

sky Zombie Zoom LLC

3. ChexOrWrex

ChexOrWrex Ya gotta wanna

I follow a couple nascar youtubers and somehow missed this channel. Thanks!

4. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

Seen him before. I like this guy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Larsonfan1995

Larsonfan1995 Team Owner

I've watched this guy since he was doing stop motion races. He's grown pretty big.

6. SlicedBread22

SlicedBread22 #TeamJL

I started watching him around the end of last season. Hes good!

7. SlicedBread22

SlicedBread22 #TeamJL

Anyone ever see kamikaze games reaction to the Homestead race last year???

:XXROFL:

I love it.. I watch it every now and then just to laugh at him.. if u havent seen it and feel like laughing at a Joey hater raging I highly recommend it.

8. ahudsonman

ahudsonman Team Owner

Good channel. Like him alot!

9. Charlie Spencer

Charlie Spencer Remember the Gator

All I see is an ad for a used ATV. Can I assume there's more but that I don't know how to access it?

10. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

Charlie, the second post has the correct link.

Charlie Spencer likes this.
  11. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

This guy is doing what other youtubers aren't, landing interviews with legit folks in the sport. Cassill the other day, Deegan before that.

A career is born lol