ESPN and CFL... Gotta be kidding me.

BenzTech99

Team Owner
Anyone else watch football on Sunday and notice that from 1pm - 4pm, ESPN was playing a Canadian Football League game on their main channel? As a Patriots fan that lives in Florida, its a struggle to watch my games without buying NFL sunday ticket... But seriously? Canadian football league on a sunday afternoon in November? Gotta be kidding me.

They only have the rights to Monday Night Football...so what would you have them show instead.

There has to be racing to have racing though...
Look up the #WinterSeries hashtag on twitter, facebook, or instagram. If I could be there broadcasting, I would be. Even the regular broadcaster isn't there I don't think.

(Note- I'm specifically talking about the drag racing winter series. There's several other motorsports having them as well. )

SportsCenter? Or highlights of NFL games currently being played?
As opposed to the other 18 hours a day sportscenter is on? You get highlight watching the games that are on. Plus why pay for extra stuff that no on will be watching.

I'm
Glad Doug Flutie played in the CFL.
Actually some really good players have played in it after being shutout of the NFL

I hear what you are saying....Terry Greer used to be my fav player...its just the NFL everything is so much bigger and exciting...

Back
Top Bottom