ESPN Cancels NASCAR Now

So? If you heard Petty talking about tips on how to race, youd listen right?

Honestly, Kyle Petty and Wally Dallenbach talk more about the cars and what the drivers are doing and their mentality and all that more than Darrell Waltrip does. I like Kyle and Wally because they're straight shooters.

I like how much younger the NBC crew is. It's not the same television crew that's been in NASCAR for 20-30 years, it's not a bunch of people who still live in the Dale Earnhardt era. It'll be refreshing to have people talking about things that are relevant in NASCAR racing in this generation.

most young people don't really know what respect is because they haven't been around long enough to learn wisdom. Jr about being called Junebug by Darrell said I don't like people calling me that but he can..it is a respect deal. So I don't have much respect for youngsters that think they know it all but haven't learned to respect the past champions of the sport..about like calling Marino, Namath, Bradshaw, junk...They apparently think that by running down a champion of the sport makes them "somebody"..nope, just makes ya a snot nosed immature disrespectful kid that is whining to have it their way...their a dime a dozen

most young people don't really know what respect is because they haven't been around long enough to learn wisdom. Jr about being called Junebug by Darrell said I don't like people calling me that but he can..it is a respect deal. So I don't have much respect for youngsters that think they know it all but haven't learned to respect the past champions of the sport..about like calling Marino, Namath, Bradshaw, junk...They apparently think that by running down a champion of the sport makes them "somebody"..nope, just makes ya a snot nosed immature disrespectful kid that is whining to have it their way...their a dime a dozen

I don't think anyone on here doesn't respect Darrell Waltrip. He's one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history. All anybody's saying is that it's time for some new blood in the broadcast booth.

20, 30 years from now when multi champion Larson is in the booth, there will be some snot nosed goof whining about they need new blood in the booth...

20, 30 years from now when multi champion Larson is in the booth, there will be some snot nosed goof whining about they need new blood in the booth...

We'll see. Honestly, I blame FOX more than I blame Darrell Waltrip. He's actually quite good and informative during the Fast Friday broadcasts on "The 1" but, come race time, he's just a raving lunatic. I don't know if they give those three too much coffee or what.

Back
Top Bottom