Everybody knows Bubba

4xchampncountin

A guy named Bubba and his friend are arguing one day about how popular Bubba was. Bubba said "Man, I know everybody". His friend said "You do not". Bubba said "Who don't you think I know?" His friend said "Robert DeNiro". Bubba said "well, let's go find out". They fly out to California and they go to DeNiro's house. When Robert opens the door he says "Hey Bubba, how you doin'?". His friend still wasn't convinced so he said "I know you don't know the president". So Bubba says "let's go". So they fly to Washington and go to the White House. George answers the door(use your imagination here) and says "Hey Bubba, how you doin'?". His friend says "well, I know you don't know the Pope". So they get in a plane and fly to the Vatican. His friend is in the audience while the Pope is giving his message. He sees Bubba come out onto the platform and put his arm around the Pope and they start talking. Bubba comes back down and finds his friend has collapsed in unbelief. He asks his friend "what happened?". His friend said "I could handle you knowing Robert DeNiro, and I even dealt with you knowing Bush, but when you were out on the platform up there someone asked me 'Hey, who's that up there with Bubba?' That was just too much for me to handle."

And of course you know that Bubba Claus replaces Santa in the South. I leave him moonshine and jerky and he consumes all!:D :D
Why do you think Rudolph has a red nose:p

Back
Top Bottom