Explain the meaning behind your name.

66mustang

My favorite car is the 1964 to 1966 mustang. I don't have one yet but maybe someday.

my nickname is zoe and i say ghetto a lot and im graduating in 03

in 2001 and the frist race in 2002 they did the LAP3 thing. so i just put FOREVER on it so LAP3 would never end. LAP3FOREVER.

Mine is simple. B.C. are my initials and the #24 is the car I pull for on raceday.:) Not very creative but yet effective.;)

Lets set, Mlitefan...pretty much self explanitory, also used to go by pitstop (my CB handle) :)

Mine is explanitory as well. I am a Kyle Petty and Johnny Benson fan and there numbers are 45 and 10

Ally is my name (24) is for Jeff (3) is for Dale & (1) is for Steve

PureDeath is th name of my Camaro i race on th weekends........ ........I drag race in th outlaw king of th hill class!
700 horses.........and lot's of bottle!

Mine is for Red Farmer's old number from YEARS ago.I just sort of 'adopted' Kurt Busch since he has the same number.

got mine because i think Jeff Gordon is such a cutiepie...hence the name cutiepie24.......

now you gotta admit he sure is a cutie right?:D

About 4 years ago I started posting on the old iRace forum, which changed to the SpeedVision forum, which changed to the new SpeedVision forum, which changed again(I think!), there was already a poster named Racelady. I liked the name, and dearly admired the poster, so just stuck "Texas" in front! Very simple.

BTW, if you run into Racelady or RaceladyNC, she is really an old hand, and really an insider. It's been my pleasure to meet her at the track in M'ville and again in Charlotte, where she took me around her son-in-laws WC shop.

Came up with with my name by combining my initials with my hubby's and added 88 for my man DJ!

Mine isn't too hard......just a diehard Earnhardt fan from the days he drove the #2 Wrangler Ford. That's all.:)

The 'a' is so I am always first alphabetically. The 187 is my badge number - and the smoke is what I eat for a living !! ;)

My name is kat, and the 2220 is an old address. I love Jeff G, but as my aka says RESPECT ALL AND WISH NO HARM.

Originally posted by a187smoke
The 'a' is so I am always first alphabetically. The 187 is my badge number - and the smoke is what I eat for a living !! ;)

So a firefighter, smoke eater. Parlez vouz un puex de francais? PURR

Peaceful for my general disposition and 3 for The Intimadator.

Oui, kat, je parle un petit peux, mais mon vocabulaire est petit. Je travail dans le service d'incendie avec les camion de pompier.

Originally posted by a187smoke
Oui, kat, je parle un petit peux, mais mon vocabulaire est petit.  Je travail dans le service d'incendie avec les camion de pompier.

Je parle un petit peux aussi. I read better than write. My last class en francais was in 1960, but my NANA was from Scotia and didn't speak L'AMERICAN till she was 13.Ma vocabulaire est miserable.

I was looking for an unused race term that fit my personality. Racing makes me Happy and by gosh I love a good beer special!

:) :beerchug:

Klsd asdmsdpo spkdskpoisdfj sdo asdlls psdp........

Fergy......My last name is Ferguson.
1370.......My unit number from work.

Paul - the name dear ol Mom and Dad gave me when I came into the world. ;)

lol howya smoke?

qwaz was kinda short for quasimodo. Plus it was really easy to type as all the keys are along the left side of the keyboard. :crashcomp

NOt only left handed - but a lazy left hander too!!!!

So are we to believe you have a big hump on your back and your favorite hobby is ringing bells?

But you're Canadian...is that even possible to be both at the same time?

But your American - can you even FIND Canada on a globe? Can you even find America?!?!?!?

Originally posted by abooja
Good one, Smoke! :D

Don't you live in NY? WTH are you talking about?

Anyway, you folks sure have some really neat money up there

monopoly_doe.jpg

Too bad your mint can't afford anything but green ink - colorful money is so much more interesting.

Originally posted by paul

Don't you live in NY?  WTH are you talking about?

Anyway, you folks sure have some really neat money up there

monopoly_doe.jpg

Yeah, I do, Paul. But what does that matter? Am I supposed to side with you because you're a fellow American, or a Northeasterner?

I always loved Kids in the Hall. Freaky Canadian humor...

Donald Sutherland's pretty cool too. :)

Back
Top Bottom