F1: 2020 Belgian Grand Prix

Mazepin has freaking transformed into a solid driver here.

Glad his Dad didn't buy into Williams and promoted him prematurely. He looks solid for the most part.

Tsunoda's WON! 5 second penalty to Mazepin!

Don’t like the call tbh. I’ve never liked the running a guy over the curbs and off the track but Tsunoda needed to take it into his own hands if Mazepin wanted to race like that. Looks especially bad when they made that call in two laps after sitting on their hands about the unsafe release for over half the race.

Don’t like the call tbh. I’ve never liked the running a guy over the curbs and off the track but Tsunoda needed to take it into his own hands if Mazepin wanted to race like that. Looks especially bad when they made that call in two laps after sitting on their hands about the unsafe release for over half the race.
Mazepin might lose second at this point, he has that unsafe release and ran over the bollard.

It's hard racing, for sure. I can see why the stewards made the decision. We have seen guys defend on many occasions on not running drivers off, but I hope the stewards given the same energy for the F1 race tomorrow.

Bottas the poor fool getting blown out by half a second. Max almost nicked him for 2nd.

But how about Ric in 4th? Also rain looks very likely for the race.

Poor Max. Guy basically runs around by himself every week.

Max every week:

framed207talladeganights3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom