F1: 2020 Eifel Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Ej0cREaXsAMzJyl

EjkHbvYWAAUCtqU

Mick's "début" was hyped in the media for the whole week. I guess we'll have to wait until Melbourne ext year to see it.

The weather forecast says no more than 50 °F on race day.

Given how bad the weather has been here, maybe not a great idea to run this race at this time of year.

What’s with the poor sound quality and poor camera work here?

People doing hot laps and they choose to go to the garage to watch people sitting.

Missed quali.

Was it interesting? Man, I wish Formula 2 was here this weekend. They would have put on a cracking show this weekend.

Q2 was fun. Q3 max missed it and bottas put in a nice lap after struggling most of the session. Leclerc was the standout to me. P4 in that car was fun to see.

I agree about F2. Was disappointed to see they weren't here this weekend.

Well, Max bottled it. Good for Bottas though. I hope he nails the start tomorrow, don't wanna see Lewis run wire-to-wire again.

Great stuff by Leclerc today, hopefully this is Ferrari trending in the right direction.

So typical of the rain. Hyped all week long and we get teased on day 1 and then get blue balled the rest of the way.

Alonso might get podiums in that Renault next year. They’ve come on pretty strong recently.

What does a “works” Renault and “works” Ferrari means?

I hear that all the time. For the longest time I thought they said worse Ferrari. Lmao

Bottas locks tires more than any driver I have ever seen.

Bottas can’t even get lucky. Hamilton has Dixon luck.

Clumsy stuff between Kvyat and Albon.

This track is chewing these cars up good.

Albon is finished, tbh. He has not measured up to the competition let along his own teammate.

Right. He clearly lacks the elite talent it takes on a tough track.

This series is so sh*t right now. Only two teams with enough speed to remain on the lead lap? Good God

Back
Top Bottom