F1: 2020 Eifel Grand Prix

EcLWRtEWoAA_6Gt.jpg
Retweet

You totally didn’t need a full sc for that. They just wanted to group them up for the finish.

The SC needs to go in this lap.

Its getting silly now, if I'm anyone in the top 5, I'd be pretty pissed right now.

How many rounds are left? I gotta think mathematically Lewis has to be close to sealing this thing.

Lewis gets his 91st win at Schumacher's home track.
Man, I never thought anyone would ever come close to that record. What an unbelievable achievement.

This is going to be the norm soon. F1 keeps adding races to the Calendar. They’ll be racing 25-30 races in 5 or 8 years from now so a guy like Max can rack the wins up in a matter of years, not decades.

Records are meant to be broken after all.

I wouldn’t say that at all. Ferrari dominated extremely similar to what Mercedes is doing currently

Ferrari pretty much won every race on the calendar back then. Mercedes is winning half of them.

Before Ferrari went to ****, they were winning the other half. Basically they split races between the Mercs winnning over 50% and Ferrari and Red Bull winning the other.

Ferrari pretty much won every race on the calendar back then. Mercedes is winning half of them.

Before Ferrari went to ****, they were winning the other half. Basically they split races between the Mercs winnning over 50% and Ferrari and Red Bull winning the other.
Mercedes has won the vast majority of races from 2014-16 and since 2019. Ferrari and RB only came close on a constant basis in 2017 and 2018.
There was more parity in the field (and mechanical failures were more common) when Schumacher drove for Ferrari. The only seasons Ferrari were miles ahead were 2002 and 2004.

Back
Top Bottom