F1 - 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
My dream came true seeing Romain at the track.
Try and find his interview. Bone chilling description of his extraction last week.
P1 under way.

Btw, where is qualifying going to be on? Cant find it on the tv lineup at the usual time.

I appreciate the start times this weekend.

Russell 1st in FP1 :oops: Aitken and Fittipaldi looked respectable too.

EoZU8RXXIAUuMqn

Bottas is crumbling. Jesus

Been a fan of Bottas for quite awhile but tough to root for him anymore. He needs to figure out what his problem is.

So has anyone of you gotten up early to watch F2? This is great stuff.
My only F2 race I have caught all year and it was a good one ! Cant wait for race #2.

I was looking for something different in GP1 quali but we got the same 3 cars.
George did good. Hoping for action but no fire balls tomorrow.

Another stinker from Albon. Only RB/AT driver not to advance to Q3.

Top three separated by just over half a tenth is crazy. Russell is having a great first weekend and the race is shaping up to be a close one.

I could really get used to F1 at noon.

Anyone else pulling for George to knock off a win at the first try?

I would for you guys here but the overall F1 fan base is toxic as hell. Probably higher than NASCAR's because F1 is outright just entitled and openly racist about their disdain for certain people of color.

Final F2 race - Ummmmm......ARE YOU EFFFING KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!
U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I think I am in trouble for waking up the wife.

Jesus Christ Bottas. Dump his ass already.

Bottas ****** up the whole pack. What an imbecile

Leclerc really sent that one.

Max and Perez have some crappy luck really. At least Perez may not be too damaged.

Bottas locking up his tires every corner. :lol2:

Is there a chance Bottas is pulling a Hamilton and letting Russell think he's light years ahead and nab him later? I doubt it but old boy better pull up.

Amazon coming through again. Shows Russell’s tires are almost shot while he says the tires are fine, lol.

Is there a chance Bottas is pulling a Hamilton and letting Russell think he's light years ahead and nab him later? I doubt it but old boy better pull up.
Maybe if he’s saving his tires more and plans on overcutting but three seconds seems like a lot to make up here. Race is going by pretty quickly too.

If Bottas inherits a win due to a dying car I will lose it.

Back
Top Bottom