F1 - 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix

Help me out @FLRacingFan wasn't putting wrong tires on a car a automatic DQed? I thought that was in the rules.

Help me out @FLRacingFan wasn't putting wrong tires on a car a automatic DQed? I thought that was in the rules.
I have no idea. Maybe if they put the old ones back on it’s okay? Idk lol. They went full Ferrari though, could’ve been worse for them if they didn’t have such a huge lead before.

Time to send Bottas back to Williams and put George in that second Merc.

Lol Russel not going to point up in a merc

Of course. You know everything.
The reference was to Mercedes Benz / Germanic efficiency. I am far from the only person to remark on that over time.

I’m sure you have your own, more accurate description of that sheet-show.

Had to watch the final 30 laps on the dvr due to a lunch commitment of which I was the chef.
All I got to say is **** happens. But the Merc team just choked on the double stack and that
is from the top down. Pure and simple. But the "puncture" was the final straw and nobodies fault.
In my perfect fantasy world , Hamilton has a nagging
cough that wont go away and George gets another chance next week.

That was a great podium though !

Hamilton has been slow in signing a new contract to drive for Mercedes next year. George Russell may have cost Hamilton some money today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton has been slow in signing a new contract to drive for Mercedes next year. George Russell may have cost Hamilton some money today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far from it.

Toto Wolf was slobberring all over him post race like usual. And there is no way they let him go but keep Bottas around even if they bring in Russell.

It is more likely Bottas, much like Albon sealed his fate. If anything, Mercedes offered Bottas an extension too soon. Russell is ready to step in in 2021 and now they have to put up with Bottas for another year of mediocrity.

F1 is ridiculous with their inconsistencies. They pick and choose who to apply the rules to. Penalty deems a disqualification BUT...

Far from it.

Toto Wolf was slobberring all over him post race like usual. And there is no way they let him go but keep Bottas around even if they bring in Russell.

It is more likely Bottas, much like Albon sealed his fate. If anything, Mercedes offered Bottas an extension too soon. Russell is ready to step in in 2021 and now they have to put up with Bottas for another year of mediocrity.
Mercedes renewed Bottas' contract because Russell still had another year on his contract with Williams. Of course, contracts can always be broken when enough money is offered.

Back
Top Bottom