F1 - 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix

Far from it.

Toto Wolf was slobberring all over him post race like usual. And there is no way they let him go but keep Bottas around even if they bring in Russell.

It is more likely Bottas, much like Albon sealed his fate. If anything, Mercedes offered Bottas an extension too soon. Russell is ready to step in in 2021 and now they have to put up with Bottas for another year of mediocrity.
Hamilton won't lose his job but Bottas will likely be out after 2021.
Russell's good performance could put Mercedes in a better position when it comes to negotiating Hamilton's new contract, though.

I wonder if Lewis Hamilton will be cleared to drive at the final race?

Not wishing him ill but I hope not.

I wonder if Lewis Hamilton will be cleared to drive at the final race?

Not wishing him ill but I hope not.
He had symptoms and wasn’t or isn’t feeling well so he might not be fit enough to race by then.

No bad feelings towards him either but it would be a shame if Russell goes back to Williams next weekend on that note.

Wow, that was incredible!

You hate to see it. George Russell did everything right but was barren when it came to luck.

Sergio Perez, though - is there a more deserving winner? As lamented, he has always been a solid driver and this win came on the back of an atrocious start. It should be a criminal act to leave him off of next year’s grid, lol. It’s also hard to believe that he’s had to wait so long, longer than anyone else, to claim his first win. However, you’ve got to think, he did so with one of the very teams that he’s been running with for a while that falls into the midpack category. That was also the team’s first win. Really, really impressive.

Esteban Ocon got his first podium, which I did not see coming. Did you guys think he had it in him? Great and redeeming result nonetheless.

Don't care how it happened just happy my boy Checo finally got a win 🙃

Back
Top Bottom