F1: Hungary Race Thread

Reck

Team Owner
What a quali session. Holy ****.

Ferrari got cucked by Mercedes and the rain. But I'm taking bets on how Lewis is about to lose this race.

Another botched start? Probably.

Epic qualifying session. One of the best I've seen.

But...Mercedes clearly outclassed in the dry by Ferrari and Red Bull. So what happens in quali? Rain.

03AaWyd.gif

Epic qualifying session. One of the best I've seen.

But...Mercedes clearly outclassed in the dry by Ferrari and Red Bull. So what does happens in quali? Rain.

03AaWyd.gif

The kicker is that right as the qual ended, the sun came out almost in full force. lol

The **** happened to Ric? Guy was slow overall in quals.

The kicker is that right as the qual ended, the sun came out almost in full force. lol

The **** happened to Ric? Guy was slow overall in quals.
Everyone had the genius idea to start Q2 on slicks - except Ferrari and Vettel, who set the quick time on inters at the start. So conditions get worse, teams are losing time changing tires, then I think Ricciardo also had Stroll spin in front of him so he was screwed pretty well.

Vettel was gaining on Hamilton pretty good....until he went off and lost the 2 seconds he had made up.

Vettel is faster than everybody on 30 laps older tires. lol

Then Vettel's tires cook behind Bottas who's either slow as sh!t or a really good soldier, probably both.

They should dedicate a weekend to Kimi once in a while. Kimi seems to be the quicker of the two. I hate how F1 prioritizes driver A in this sport.

There is no difference from ultra softs or medium tires. Or at least I dont see any. They all can go whatever amount of laps the team want to push to.

They should dedicate a weekend to Kimi once in a while. Kimi seems to be the quicker of the two. I hate how F1 prioritizes driver A in this sport.
Ferrari have typically always been like that. And I think Mercedes were tired of the Rosberg/Hamilton stuff so that's why they keep sticking with someone as meek as Bottas.

I don't think either Bottas or Kimi are that bad but they shouldn't be in two of the four best cars at this point. I'd love to see these teams get over their protectionist selves and put a Ricciardo type in there but it won't happen.

Ferrari have typically always been like that. And I think Mercedes were tired of the Rosberg/Hamilton stuff so that's why they keep sticking with someone as meek as Bottas.

I don't think either Bottas or Kimi are that bad but they shouldn't be in two of the four best cars at this point. I'd love to see these teams get over their protectionist selves and put a Ricciardo type in there but it won't happen.
The last time Ferrari had two number one's it didn't end well (1982), with Gillies getting killed and Pironi's career getting shorten

Yeah I was hoping Ricciardo would have gotten in there. Hamilton knew he would be no push over though.

The thing is, he's in no better position at Red Bull with golden boy Max.

Bottas was expecting an opening and it was never there. He has committed to the inside and it was too late by the time they went into the third corner. I'd say its a racing accident, but I guess I'm of the minority.

The second accident was his fault. Bottas needs a break, dude has a had a ton of **** luck this year.

Bottas went full retard. Guy has to realize he has no front wing at that point. Ricciardo gave him plenty of room.

Bottas went full retard. Guy has to realize he has no front wing at that point. Ricciardo gave him plenty of room.

I was surprised how he tried to keep fighting Ric for the pass. Sometimes you have to know when to chill.

My guess is that he was seeing red. The last 5 laps he drove like Kasey Kahne. No brain

Botas has a career embarrassment day. Was he evil or inept? It's gotta be one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom