F1 on DVD

blue92

Team Owner
Would you guys buy DVDs of Speed's coverage of the F1 races they cover? Or would you buy a DVD from the race teams of their in car cams?

Would you guys buy DVDs of Speed's coverage of the F1 races they cover? Or would you buy a DVD from the race teams of their in car cams?

I wouldn't buy these types of DVD's even if they were about NASCAR. I can watch these races live. Why would I want a DVD after-the-fact. Besides, F1 offers in-car footage and race recaps for free on their site. NASCAR does too with their race rewind, and it currently goes as far back as 2007.

However, I would buy a DVD if it had classic races, or a historical documentary of the series. That's what I'm intested in.

I wouldn't buy these types of DVD's even if they were about NASCAR. I can watch these races live. Why would I want a DVD after-the-fact. Besides, F1 offers in-car footage and race recaps for free on their site. NASCAR does too with their race rewind, and it currently goes as far back as 2007.

However, I would buy a DVD if it had classic races, or a historical documentary of the series. That's what I'm intested in.

I missed the Belgium race so I would be willing to buy a DVD of the entire race. I went to the F1 website and they don't have video of the entire race just 3 minute clips.

I missed the Belgium race so I would be willing to buy a DVD of the entire race. I went to the F1 website and they don't have video of the entire race just 3 minute clips.

That's pretty much all you need to see. Other than a first lap crash, there wasn't much going on.

You can thank the F1 media Nazis for calling up YouTube the day after a race and making them take down any video showing highlights of that weekend's event. Not even NASCAR is that bad.

Back
Top Bottom