F1 Round 2: Jeddah Circuit

Reck

Team Owner
What a ****** season we’re in for. Red Bull literally seconds faster than everyone else.

Ferrari and Mercedes are a ****show this season. They both suck so hard.

Hamilton fired his pal Angela too. Lmao Mercedes with an epic meltdown of a season this far.

Perez P1, Leclerc P2 with a ten-spot grid drop, Alonso P3, Russell P4.

Should be a more interesting race than Bahrain tomorrow with Charles and Max starting midfield.

Hamilton is saying adios me thinks.

Literally driving like he’s mailing it in with zero efforts put in.

Very interesting, looks like Max will be putting on a show tomorrow working his way up the pack.
This is my favorite storyline for the race and to see
if there is much of a fight as he tries to pass Lewis.

I try to like Martin Brundle but he really annoys me with his grid walk.
Just thought I would get that off my chest .

Here we go. Max coming up on Lewis.
Lap 11 / 50.

Max started 15th
Had a drive shaft problem in Q2

Whew , what a brick . On to PGA and NASCAR.

Once Checko got past Alonso the race lost a lot of it's interest. Verstappen coming from that far back has merely become what's expected for him and that car. If anyone else had done it we've be wunderstruck, but when Max does it that's just what he's supposed to do.

Mercedes seems to have caught up just a little bit, but you have to wonder what that will look like when they do the first upgrade.

McLaren and Williams dueling for position, just like old days, only it's 18th instead of a win. Sargent did well to split those cars.

We've had a really big weekend already and we still have the Nascar race to go!

Great race from Checo, he lapped really well and maintained a solid gap to Max when it counted. Quite a win he would’ve had without the very unnecessary safety car. The RB19 is just miles ahead of everyone else.

Why couldn't they decide they decide that he didn't correctly serve the penalty during the actual race?
Sounds like they have their heads up their ass most of the time. They called the safety car for Stroll because the GPS said he was on track while he had pulled behind the barrier. They’re not looking at any TV feeds or anything?

Ben Sulayem really tightened race control up, and now that he is no longer involved in running F1, we're right back to Pickadilly circus again.

Ben Sulayem really tightened race control up, and now that he is no longer involved in running F1, we're right back to Pickadilly circus again.

Ben Suleyam is a caricature. He didn't make anything better. lol

Ben Suleyam is a caricature. He didn't make anything better. lol
He's not involved in running F1 any more, anyway. While he was more directly involved he handled things as much behind the scenes as he could. Now that's he's not, they are back to messes like today.

Back
Top Bottom