F1 SpanishGP race thread

Reck

Team Owner
Let’s get it going, boys.

quals all done. I think starting on pole here is iffy. Long straights favors the guy in third.

The last run of Q3 was....strange. I'm wondering why everyone was so much slower. I really expected Lando to pick up time as his first run in Q3 was with used tires, but he didn't improve or pulled in on the last run.

Congrats to Lewis, his numbers are outrageous at this point.

The last run of Q3 was....strange. I'm wondering why everyone was so much slower. I really expected Lando to pick up time as his first run in Q3 was with used tires, but he didn't improve or pulled in on the last run.

Congrats to Lewis, his numbers are outrageous at this point.

Sainz said on the radio that the wind had picked up at the end of Q2. Wind was an issue last race too.

Perez needs to calm down trying to beat Max. Twice in 2 races he's spun.

100 freaking poles. What’s frightening is that if he really wanted to he could probably stick around and win more than Schumacher and Senna combined (133).

Good day for Ferrari and Ocon has been coming along nicely this season.

The opening complex of corners here can be tricky with a full grid so it should be an interesting start tomorrow.

It must be so mentally taxing to try to beat Lewis over the course of a season. He’s the best in qualifying, even if the car isn’t to his liking, is ungodly clutch, and also has the best race strategists in the garage and a car that’s usually reliable. He hasn’t had a DNF in over 2 years. And when he makes a big mistake like driving off the track with a chance to win, he rebounds and drives from 9th to 2nd in 20 laps lol. No hyperbole, you literally have to be perfect to beat this guy. That’s why I think people are a little hard on Valterri, if Max was his teammate he’d be reaching for the Prozac as well

Welcome to F1 Yuki:

He's got a lot to learn, I like the young man, but he has go realize he has to go out there and take his fight to Gasly. Not to mention, its a far cry from his test at Bahrain when he said the car has "Too much grip." Just continue to learn the car and what he needs, but we'll see how he gets on as the season progresses.

Welcome to F1 Yuki:

He's got a lot to learn, I like the young man, but he has go realize he has to go out there and take his fight to Gasly. Not to mention, its a far cry from his test at Bahrain when he said the car has "Too much grip." Just continue to learn the car and what he needs, but we'll see how he gets on as the season progresses.

I dont like him at all. His attitude is incredibly rotten. He needs to wise up fast. So far he's unlikeable,

It must be so mentally taxing to try to beat Lewis over the course of a season. He’s the best in qualifying, even if the car isn’t to his liking, is ungodly clutch, and also has the best race strategists in the garage and a car that’s usually reliable. He hasn’t had a DNF in over 2 years. And when he makes a big mistake like driving off the track with a chance to win, he rebounds and drives from 9th to 2nd in 20 laps lol. No hyperbole, you literally have to be perfect to beat this guy. That’s why I think people are a little hard on Valterri, if Max was his teammate he’d be reaching for the Prozac as well

The guy literally said he made an audible with the car setup that went south and that was why he was behind Bottas all qualifying long until he made an adjustment for Q3.

Hindsight is giving Rosberg a shine. I see why you would retire after just beating Hamilton.

I dont like him at all. His attitude is incredibly rotten. He needs to wise up fast. So far he's unlikeable,
Not at all, he's extremely self critical and he just swears a lot.

Like all three rookies are extremely self-critical and I think Marcus Ericsson said it best. He's fast, but he has to get out of his own way. Yuki needs to relax and take it race by race. He's mouthy, which is quite the opposite of previous Japanese drivers as well.

Wow Bottas threw away his best chance at winning. Gets the prime position for a slipstream and he actually loses places.

Bottas might make those fake replacements come true by himself.

Bottas is going to need a fast in and out on his stop to get ahead of LeClerc cause he can’t get close right now

Mercedes given another gift and they ****** that up. They should have pitted.

Not sure how I feel about sacrificing track position here of all circuits. If they bring in Lewis one lap after Max they probably have the lead on the same strategy and are good to go.

5-lap fresher tires but you have to claw back seven seconds and then make the pass. RB handed this one to Mercedes but they decided to make it interesting.

5-lap fresher tires but you have to claw back seven seconds and then make the pass. RB handed this one to Mercedes but they decided to make it interesting.

They’re fast. Just a bit over 2 seconds now but you have to think Max is in extra conserve mode.

Yeah Martin, Lewis was 1.4 seconds faster, but how much life Lewis had to take out of his tires to eek these times out?

Wouldn't be a concern if he was stopped right after Max.

Back
Top Bottom