F1 to handicap Ferrari next year?

My god, that's lame.

I hated seeing such domination but that is no way to handle it.

I don't see how that can happen...

I could go along with any number of changes...spec tire, wing reductions, even the overly complicated new two day qualifing proposal. They could invert the grid, or run two heats. Require two pit stops or even have the drivers trade cars at some point in the race. Do a Lemans style start, have the driver make 3 free throws before they get in the car.

We all know what would happen. MS , RB, and the Ferrari team would still win next year.

The one thing that I won't stand for is Nascar style spoiler and nose tampering.

It is more than lame Paul , it is an outrage !!!

Weight penalties......Bah ! (stronger language deleted)

Exactly, you see the state NASCAR is in because of crap like this.

People just can't see the forrest for the trees, how they feel they can do this is beyond me. How they feel this will do anything less than humiliate the sport is beyond me.

so they are going to make it to where Ferrari can't win mutch next year?

my God nascar must own F! now :ROFLMFAO:

Originally posted by F1 seattle
have the driver make 3 free throws before they get in the car.

lol, or make them run a lap then get in the car, hehe. No a better idea would be have a standard body with a standard engine with a standard tire and call it NASCART.

Give be a break, let F1 be F1 and Nascar be Nascar.

I first thought this was a joke because it's so stupid. Oh well....

Maybe they should just throw full course caution for "debris" every time Ferrari gets a big lead.

The Nascar yellow...what a simple, perfect, easy solution.

HEY you senile old man (Bernie E) take note......

I am sure they can find some debris on the track somewhere. Throw a debris caution

They should have a pie eating contest and then have to hop in the cars. That would make things interesting.:bleh:

I was just reading on the new weight rule and it is a little diffrent than everyone thinks it is. The rule for the 2003 F1 season will state that once a driver has 20 championsip points he will then have to add 1kg for every point he earns. So all drivers that get over 20 points will have to carry the extra weight. :mad:

Is that the new rule? Adding 1Kg for every point over twenty? If so i think that could work and we could see some good racing by Brazil. Although i still like the free throws idea but i dont see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom