F1: Tuscan Grand Prix Ferrari 1000

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Ehl9b4RX0AE1-vi

EhT9ZjCXgAMUZ5G

Mercedes said they installed software to tell them pit lane is closed. Lol

Well this is bold. Do they think passing will be that much easier here?

Well this is bold. Do they think passing will be that much easier here?
No, there just aren't long enough straights to set up another zone so the long front straight is it. By all accounts so far it's a fun track with a lot of high-speed cornering and limited runoff, but the lack of straights and deep braking zones will make it awfully tough to pass.

So just like every F1 race?

No, there just aren't long enough straights to set up another zone so the long front straight is it. By all accounts so far it's a fun track with a lot of high-speed cornering and limited runoff, but the lack of straights and deep braking zones will make it awfully tough to pass.

If that’s the case, I wonder why not extend the DRS all through the straight. DRS zone is rather short. Maybe a third of the straight. If that.

If that’s the case, I wonder why not extend the DRS all through the straight. DRS zone is rather short. Maybe a third of the straight. If that.

I agree. As an aside, I've always wished they would just allow DRS to open at any point in the lap at drivers discretion, regardless of distance to the car behind. I want to see the "best" drivers in the world manage that, and how cool would it be to see who is bravest into and through the corners. It will never happen, but I can wish.

Wow Bottas dominated all practices and parts of qualifying just to have Hamilton crush your soul at the end.

The yellow at the end didn’t help.

Where do you guys watch the F2 races? They don't show them on TV here.

Looks very sunny and hot af over there. Bows well for the competition if Mercedes melts down in the heat.

EDIT: Max’s car is already cooking.

Just not meant for Max. What a mess of a start.

Vettel got Front wing damage.

Max was a little bit of a rolling chicane there.

Bottas went full Will Power on the restart lol.

I get it because Lewis would’ve passed him pretty easily with how long the straight is but damn.

Back
Top Bottom