Famous no 68s in racing please!

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
As some here know I drive taxi part time. Ive stopped about 2 years ago. Due to covid and am just getting back at it.

I used to be car 8. When I first started in business I was car 88. They have now given me 68. I know Janet Guthrie drove no 68 and Bobby Hamilton buddy baker but I was wondering if there are any drivers perhaps that the internet can’t find. Help!!

Tim Hitt, who unfortunately passed away earlier this year.

Tim Hitt 3.jpg

LOL, 68 is one of the numbers I've used over the years - but I'm first to admit to not being famous!
First used it when I expanded to two karts at the track at the same time. My number back then was 89, and being the cheapskate that I am I just turned some 89 number plates upside down and mounted them on the second kart...

Seriously, though, I think that Neil Bonnett was driving car #68, for James Finch, when he met his demise at Daytona.

LOL, 68 is one of the numbers I've used over the years - but I'm first to admit to not being famous!
First used it when I expanded to two karts at the track at the same time. My number back then was 89, and being the cheapskate that I am I just turned some 89 number plates upside down and mounted them on the second kart...

Seriously, though, I think that Neil Bonnett was driving car #68, for James Finch, when he met his demise at Daytona.
Actually that car was #51, but it had a similar Country Time Lemonade paint scheme to the #68 that Bobby Hamilton and Greg Sacks drove.

Back
Top Bottom