FanDuel enters NASCAR

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
I've heard of em. I don't play em. I thought maybe someone may be interested.....

FanDuel Set To Launch Its First NASCAR Daily Fantasy Game

April 23, 2018
FanDuel this morning will announce it is launching a new NASCAR daily fantasy game, its first time launching a product in motorsports. The game, called FanDuel Fantasy NASCAR, will start with this weekend's action at Talladega Superspeedway and feature $25,000 worth of paid contests, plus contests ...

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Morning-Buzz/2018/04/23/FanDuel.aspx

I thought FanDuel and DraftKings were outlawed as gambling sites?

I'm too cheap and lazy to gamble.

Have won a few dollars on Draft Kings NASCAR games. Very hard to win consistently on either as its all some people do.

Fantasy game debut at Talladega

giphy.gif

Fantasy game debut at Talladega

giphy.gif
Well, I can see it from a business standpoint. It's a popular race, and I imagine they won't have to pay out much money.

As to playing for the first time this weekend, "There's a sucker born every minute."

The last time I gambled on NASCAR was on Draftkings in 2016 for the May Dover race. I was about $275 up after only committing about $.50 to play...yes, as in CENTS. Had 3 of my 6 guys in the top 5, and Chase in 8th and then Jimmie Johnson wrecks half the field with 50 to go. I think I ended up only making about $20 or so at the end of it all.

The last time I gambled on NASCAR was on Draftkings in 2016 for the May Dover race. I was about $275 up after only committing about $.50 to play...yes, as in CENTS. Had 3 of my 6 guys in the top 5, and Chase in 8th and then Jimmie Johnson wrecks half the field with 50 to go. I think I ended up only making about $20 or so at the end of it all.
That's $19.50 more than you had.

Had a few like that as well. The low entry fee games can really make some money but so many play and one wreck can knock you out of money.

Well, I can see it from a business standpoint. It's a popular race, and I imagine they won't have to pay out much money.

As to playing for the first time this weekend, "There's a sucker born every minute."
If they are anything like DraftKings they will be paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars.

DraftKings is a pioneering American company operating in an innovative space where discussions of appropriate legal regulations are ongoing. Both federal and state laws govern DraftKings and its DFS contests. DraftKings operates in compliance with federal law, including a statute called the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, or UIGEA, which exempts fantasy sports contests from its regulation.

Read the rest here:
https://www.draftkings.com/help/why-is-it-legal

fanduels all but dead... theyv failed to keep up w player demands.. only now have they decided to offer something other than the nfl, mlb, and nba. probably be another two years before they realize that the standard "lineup" style play has gotten stale..

meanwhile draftkings has stayed current and has been offering every sport and multiple ways to play for past two years. nevermind the more players, larger contests, and even contests based on the users skill levels such as beginner, intermediate, and pro.

nebody on draftkings... add me

Back
Top Bottom