Fans Already Knew

I heard something in passing about that story but never really looked into it. All I know is, when it comes to music, everybody copies somebody else in some way at some point in time - it's purely a matter of degree. Like Judy taught me in that one episode of Doug, if nobody ever copied anybody, we'd all be running around naked grunting at each other.

I agree that there are similarities. I have several musician friends and they all agree that this wasn't a case of copyright infringement or musical plagiarism.

I have several musician friends and they all agree that this wasn't a case of copyright infringement or musical plagiarism.
I have no opinion on the Led Zeppelin case, but the first time I heard Adele's song, "Million Years Ago," I instantly thought it was a rip-off of Roy Clark's signature song, "Yesterday When I Was Young." Not an expert opinion. But my opinion.

I have no opinion on the Led Zeppelin case, but the first time I heard Adele's song, "Million Years Ago," I instantly thought it was a rip-off of Roy Clark's signature song, "Yesterday When I Was Young." Not an expert opinion. But my opinion.

Definitely some similarities there.
I remember peeking through the heater vent in the hallway watching Hee-Haw when I was a kid. Mom woulda warmed me up a bit if she'd have caught me.
:lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom