Fantasy Football Leauge

N

NateDogg

Yep its that time of the year again:) I set up a Fantasy Leauge for us racing-forums guys at yahoo. It won't be competitive, because racin is our game and this football thing comes second. So if you are interested just post or pm me and I will give ya the id and pass. Thanks :)

Thanks guys for joining, I know there has got too be more people out there that like football.

RacerX I see you have one too, I will join yours I hope you join my yahoo one:)

Nate, How exactly do we get to the league? Ive got my id and pass. Thx.

Hey Nate, I'll join in on a fantasy league. Let me know the info when you get a chance.

Hey Bill goto http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ then click on football and join private leauge, thats where you put in the id and pass. But if you don't have an yahoo id, sign up, its pretty simple. The more people the better:)

To make this eaiser for ya I will just post the ID and Pass, thanks:)

ID: 60451
Pass: horsepower

Hey nate, Don't worry about joining mine, I'll join yours. What is your division name?

When I tried to register, it said my password was wrong? I even cut and pasted it.... Any ideas?

Dude, I joined. Just one question. It says you have an auto draft. Does this mean we don't choose our players, they are randomly assigned to the team?

You just rank your players in whatever order you wish then it randomly selects a draft order and starts drafting players for each team according to how each person ranked their players.

OK, next stupid question...how do I rank them? That site, for some reason, I find difficult to get around on. Maybe cuz I'm at work using a 1932 version of Nutscrape...

Go to the League Overview and click on your team. There should be an option to Per-rank players at the top of your team screen. Lemme know if you have any trouble.

Thanks BC, I finally got it. Appreciate the assist.:thumbsup:

No problem. Anytime I can help out a fellow MTSU alumni I will be glad to do so.:chef:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

there is the link to the football site, click on sign up now, then it gives you the terms, then join private leauge and put the id and pass :) I tried signing up with a different account and it worked, but sometimes yahoo is screwy, I would keep trying fergy and budgirl:)

allright, I am going to activate the draft in 1 weeks time, so your guys already signed up get em picked and for you others that still want to join you can, but next sunday will be go time for filling up the roster:) Good luck everyone

I'd like to join, football is a very close second to racing in my house, should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom