Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The A-Team

• Dukes of Hazzard

• Other - Please list! :)

• Total voters
:abduct: :alien: My vote goes to Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Were All In The Family or In the Heat of the Night on in the 80s??

My vote goes to Carroll O'Conner, no matter what show.

Kat, All In the Family was on television in the 80's, but was in its prime in the 70's. :)

Who voted GAH? I loved that show!

Believe it or not, I'm walkin on air. I never thought I could be so free-ee-EEE!

Originally posted by abooja
Kat, All In the Family was on television in the 80's, but was in its prime in the 70's. :)

Just showing my old fart status I guess, but what about Heat of the night?????

Paul, you weirdo, you really like Greatest American Hero?!!! :D

Who watches that show? It was the worst! Good song, but...are you serious??!!! :ROFLMFAO:

(DA DA DA DA DA DAAA) Believe it or not, George isn't at home, so leave a message...at the beep...

Absolutely.

How tragic to be given the gift of flight, but the inability to land.

Very poetic. :)

I was only a child then so my favorite shows of that time are cartoons like Thundercats, Transformers, and G.I. Joe.

Originally posted by paul
Absolutely.

How tragic to be given the gift of flight, but the inability to land.

Very poetic. :)

You are a freak.

I love it! :lovewow:

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow
I was only a child then so my favorite shows of that time are cartoons like Thundercats, Transformers, and G.I. Joe.

I was an only child too. Did you like Starblazers?

sb7.gif

Abooja...:jumping:

No I don't rememger Starblazers. Aother great cartoon of that time was Votron.

What??? How can anyone not like The Wacky Races?!! I happen to feel a kinship to Penelope Pitstop, but there's stuff for boys too. Both my older brothers used to watch it with me. :huh:

http://www.hotink.com/wacky/

I liked that dog that had that raspy laugh. There was always something about that "brand" of animation that I didn't like though.

Communication problems for Paul and Nascar24Rainbow...

I was an only child AND only a child, but Dukes of Hazzard ruled!!! I probably should not admit this, but when we played Dukes, I opted to be Bo not Daisy. :anon:

Oh, the Dukes of Hazzard rocked!!! But in a really tacky, poorly scripted, unintentionally comical sort of way. Loved that General Lee, though. Hhhot car! :D

Originally posted by paul
I liked that dog that had that raspy laugh.  There was always something about that "brand" of animation that I didn't like though.

BTW, that dog is our very dear friend, Pbunch - AKA, Muttley. :D

I liked them all, but CHIPS was the best, I was very young and I lived in California. I loved all the car crash scenes, they would exaggerate them so much. I can't stand to watch it now. Same with A-Team and Dukes, I watch every once in a while.

I loved the wacky racers. But, Gobots, Transformers, G.I. Joe ruled.

Geek time.

I liked Three's Company. Janet was a babe.

For cartoon, NOTHING beat Captain Caveman. He rocked.

And who could ever forget Schoolhouse Rock? That thing about I'm Just A Bill passed me in Civics class.

I completly forgot about School House Rocks. Those short cartoons were great. I used to watch them every Saturday morning on ABC.

Originally posted by Gollum
:abduct: :alien:  My vote goes to Star Trek: The Next Generation.
That started in the 90s I believe.

:D Dupont 24 fan. I had to do some checking. ST:TNG first aired in 1987 and ran to 1994. So we were both right.:D

Originally posted by Gollum
:D Dupont 24 fan. I had to do some checking. ST:TNG first aired in 1987 and ran to 1994. So we were both right.:D
no biggie! My dad used to watch that show. I used to like it, but I just got sick of SCI-FI altogether.

Back
Top Bottom