Favorite drinking games?

paul

Team Owner
a**hole
Spades
Quarters

BTW, I will destroy you at quarters. I don't miss.

Seriously Dual.

Maybe a good opportunity for members to share with each other some other games.

Quarters is a classic :)

When the family went camping in Colorado several years ago, we played lots of Drink Uno. :D

That's it exactly, qwaz. If you have to draw a card, you have to take a drink...and just hope you don't need more than a couple of cards at a time! :)

Anyone else consume alchohol in groups of other people and entertain yourselves with card, board or some other games?

I personally like the game where I stand on table and well uhhh..never mind wrong thread. :)

Back in '70, when I was up in North Dakota with the AF, we used to get families together for a softball game. Men and women alike would play this game for it was easy. Everyone had to have a beer or whatever when they took the field. The object of the batter was to hit the ball so that it would spill the drink of the player in the field. You had to play infield now and then, so being an outfielder didn't make you immune. Of course, when I played, if a ball was hit towards me, I just took a step sideways and let the outfielder handle the ball. Had such a good time.

yeah I have been looking at the post from last year this time, was wondering what the people did during the offseason last year. There are some really good threads back thar yonder :)

We played some games at a halloween party this yr. It was the first time I've played in YRS.... We played cardinal puff and what I was taught to be the "Taking a trip to the moon" game, but after following the link that Nate posted, I guess it's called camping trip. It's ALOT of fun when no one knows the game. We also used to play one up, one down, two up, two down. Anyone ever hear of that one ?

Kings and Queens. Not a good game to play with your significant other, too nasty a game :) Found that out the hard way ;)

Back
Top Bottom