Favorite Driver and Why?

@sdj, would you please remove the political slogan from your signature line that appears in every post. This would reduce your own a**hole factor, and make the open forums more welcoming for all.

We have a separate section, The Podium, for political content. If you wish to proclaim your allegiance to a political faction that is attempting an illegal and anti-constitutional overthrow of free and fair elections, The Podium is the place to do it. Thank you.

No, I will not remove it.

My favorite driver is the last Toyota driver to win.

No, I will not remove it.
That's the strategy...putting it in places where it doesn't belong. You say, "**** you Biden," and the mod steps in. This way, you say the same thing, but nobody can touch you. Kindergarten is fun isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
@sdj, would you please remove the political slogan from your signature line that appears in every post. This would reduce your own a**hole factor, and make the open forums more welcoming for all.

We have a separate section, The Podium, for political content. If you wish to proclaim your allegiance to a political faction that is attempting an illegal and anti-constitutional overthrow of free and fair elections, The Podium is the place to do it. Thank you.
Ballsy post. You have my respect.

Ballsy post. You have my respect.
This. My favorite thing about this place is that it isn't the idiotic echo chamber of "freedom" that Facebook is. I've appreciated that that nonsense never makes it into the race thread. I didn't even see the signature.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This. My favorite thing about this place is that it isn't the idiotic echo chamber of "freedom" that Facebook is. I've appreciated that that nonsense never makes it into the race thread. I didn't even see the signature.

I can't remember how long it has been since I turned off those signature things. So glad you can do it.

I can't remember how long it has been since I turned off those signature things. So glad you can do it.
I use Tapatalk on my phone to access the forum. Maybe I shut it off? Or maybe I can't see them through this app.

While I don't have a favorite driver, really, the 23XI story is so fun to follow. It is going to be fascinating to see what Kurt can do there. They are building that organization in the right way with good people IMO. I will tell you right now....Kurt for 2-3 years, and then that Monster athlete in the Gibbs organization takes his seat. I think that MJ is in this for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom