Favorite Moment of the 2020 NASCAR Cup Season

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
And you were the first to start making snarky comments on someone else post.
You are what you are.
Well if I’m being honest I interpreted your initial comment on my post as the first snarky comment of the thread. And then you responded to SOI with a comment about his pants being down which I found funny but I’m still trying to figure that one out. Maybe it’s an inside joke I fail to be aware of.

Daytripper

Jackman
Honestly, I would post a lot more but most of the time threads turn into the same bull**** between the same people so I don't bother. Kinda sucks but it is what it is.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Honestly, I would post a lot more but most of the time threads turn into the same bull**** between the same people so I don't bother. Kinda sucks but it is what it is.
Its been the same people forever. Mods dont do anything. When they did take action, they were buddy buddy with the provocateurs.

hmmm298

Car Chief
I mentioned my favorite(s) being Newman leaving the hospital and President Trump's lap.
However, personally I also really enjoyed Harvick hitting the wall off of turn 4 at Martinsville and being eliminated from the playoffs, mainly probably because my dad is a huge Harvick fan and gets very annoying every Sunday when Harvick is leading - we have watched every single race together since I was a kid, for over 25 years. :director:

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
It's wayyyyyy better than it used to be, back when skoalpunkhoopsmcvittie was here trolling every thread
This made me laugh more than it should ha ha ha. I keep waiting for our multiple named friend to reappear

Old 97

Team Owner
Its been the same people forever. Mods dont do anything. When they did take action, they were buddy buddy with the provocateurs.
Man, you nailed it!
If you want to see a thread deleted all you have to do is call out one of the usual suspects and prove them wrong. *POOF* The thread magically disappears.

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
This is the sort of thing one might overhear in a junior high school girl’s bathroom.

Top Bottom