Favorite movie scenes

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
I was going to limit it to horror movies, but decided to make it all movies.

For me, as far as horror movies go, at the end of the movie, as the only girl to survive is gently floating in the canoe on a perfectly calm lake, fingers in the water, and the them BAM! There's Jason!

I probably like these two scenes more than I should.

Great thread topic! I'm on my way out the door for work but I'll definitely have a few to post when I get a chance.

A favorite scene of mine from a "b-movie", The Ambulance:

blazing-saddles650x325-628x325.jpg

About 10 years ago we got a new department manager. He was a good guy but very much a do every thing by the book type. Every standard had to be met, sometimes to the most ridiculous extremes.

A younger guy challenged one of his silly demands, and the manager told him "there was a new sheriff in town" and that he had better comply.

The manager was a man of color and afterwards his face was super imposed onto several posters of the image above. They were hung up all over the department. It was hilarious.

That department manager is semi retired now, and comes in about once a week. He still wants to know who made those posters.

The best lightsaber fight, and some of the best music, from the Star Wars movies:

Wonder Woman's appearance in Batman vs. Superman is badass too.

For those who haven't yet seen this movie, that's the entire movie right there. This was a movie that was so bad that Zack Snyder should be banned from Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom