Favorite nascar quotes.

R

RCR4Life

What are your favorite quotes by nascar drivers or teams? Lets here em

My all time favorite..."I was only trying to rattle his cage" Dale Earnhardt when asked why he spun Terry Labonte at Bristol. Yeah right Dale!

My all time favorite..."I was only trying to rattle his cage" Dale Earnhardt when asked why he spun Terry Labonte at Bristol. Yeah right Dale!

A reporter told Terry after the race that Dale said that he didn't mean to wreck him. Terry: "When did you ever hear him say that he did mean it?".
:D

"If you're not a race driver, stay the hell home. Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass."
Dale Earnhardt

“It’s not one area or another. It’s the whole team as a unit”. Davey Allison

“I realized I better enjoy & appreciate & contribute as much as I can today because all of this could be gone tomorrow." Davey Allison. (Pocono crash in 1992)

I heard harvick say this one about drivers who were complaining about racing to hard. " There are guys who drive race cars then there are racecar drivers"

as far as all racing my favorite has to be "Bringing home the trophy or the steering wheel"

Or "Jimmy Spencer never forgets" lol

1999--Jeff Gordon--comment on all the anti-Gordon fan displays:

"When you pull into victory lane," Gordon says confidently with a hint of irreverence in his voice, "it makes you feel good that you just ruined their day."

On Saturday night racing as opposed to Sunday afternoons: ”It’s basically the same, just darker.” ...Alan Kulwicki

Ward Burton in an interview with ESPN

ESPN: I know Jeff is six years younger than you, but you guys seem different in lots of ways. Like he drives a Ford in the Winston Cup while you used to drive a Pontiac and now the Number 22 Dodge. That puts you guys in different corners. And you have one of those soft Virginian accents but Jeff has very little drawl.

Ward Burton: (chuckle) "I guess I was born at the southern end of the house. I just can't do anything about it now."

After a bump and run by Earnhardt that ended Ken Schraders race an interviewer told Kenny that Earnhardt had said over the radio that he was sorry...to which Kenny replied..... "Thats what he said last time he wrecked me"

After a bump and run by Earnhardt that ended Ken Schraders race an interviewer told Kenny that Earnhardt had said over the radio that he was sorry...to which Kenny replied..... "Thats what he said last time he wrecked me"

LOL Now that one could have been said by and about a lot of drivers.

Charlotte --- 1999, during the Busch race on Saturday.

Dale Jr --- after a great pitstop --- Tony Sr. apologized for not getting him a cold drink -- Jr. radioes back "I'll trade a pitstop like that for a drink any f****** time!"

As soo as he said it, the VOICE comes over the radio from the condo in Turn 2 --- "DaleJr" --- "Yes, Daddy?" ---- "Your grandmother is listening."

You could tell who was listening to the 3 car because they were bent over they were laughing so hard.

Dale Jr --- after a great pitstop --- Tony Sr. apologized for not getting him a cold drink -- Jr. radioes back "I'll trade a pitstop like that for a drink any f****** time!"

As soo as he said it, the VOICE comes over the radio from the condo in Turn 2 --- "DaleJr" --- "Yes, Daddy?" ---- "Your grandmother is listening."

You could tell who was listening to the 3 car because they were bent over they were laughing so hard.

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

smileycomputerlaughinghittingtable.gif

crackingupsmiley.gif
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom