Fighting at Thompson

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Just read about the scuffle, or rather the beating that took place at Thompson Speedway. Seems that a family of racers, mostly from the mini stock series, took their frustrations out on another driver, 15 on 1. Of course the single fighter lost out as would be expected.

Doesn't matter where you race, this sort of thing happens. This incident reminds me of what happened at Bowman Gray Stadium a few years ago, also involving mini stock drivers. Reading the comments from the readers there at Thompson, one can see who the villains were in this case and similarly to the BGS case, they ganged up on the victim.

Is this sport emotional or what?

Just read about the scuffle, or rather the beating that took place at Thompson Speedway. Seems that a family of racers, mostly from the mini stock series, took their frustrations out on another driver, 15 on 1. Of course the single fighter lost out as would be expected.

Doesn't matter where you race, this sort of thing happens. This incident reminds me of what happened at Bowman Gray Stadium a few years ago, also involving mini stock drivers. Reading the comments from the readers there at Thompson, one can see who the villains were in this case and similarly to the BGS case, they ganged up on the victim.

Is this sport emotional or what?
Yeh there was an incident on the track, both my wife and i thought for sure security would be visiting the pits after the race. I didn't realize there was a big fight though.

Back
Top Bottom