Finally got my display up

E

esorlxaw

Hey everyone who happens to be interested, I finally found the perfect display for my diecast cars last weekend. Its a media holder from Big Lots, it was only 90 bucks...but get this, it holds 1008 cds, 27 individual shelves, which means at around two cars per shelf, you can have fifty two cars, much less a nice flat top that could probably get about fifteen on it alone. I have my display set up and all that, but i don't have pictures, when I get them, I'll post them.
Oh, and most of them are Robby Gordon cars, some Kyle Bush and Gaughan, so if you don't want to see a bunch of wrecked cars, don't look.

I would love to see it, I have about 100 to 125 1/24 scale diecasts myself

seriously, this media rack makes an excellent display for diecasts, it took my GF and I about an hour to build and then much more to set up the cars. We got done around 3 in the AM. She has the pictures and is supposed to send me some when she gets her computer desk straightened up enough. If you have diecasts and don't have a good place to show them off, this is the answer, run to Big Lots and run fast.

seriously dude, I want to see pictures, I'm trying to figure out what to put in my house.

Back
Top Bottom