Finally got the family gone!

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Whew! I love my sister-in-law and her husband, but having guests for 2 days is a strain. At least I got to watch the last 100 laps of the race. hehehe

Hope everyone played nicely, and didn't run with scissors. ;)

Ooh, TRL, I feel for your! Love the relatives, but can be a strain after a day or two. Combine that with trying to watch a race and you are a SAINT!!!!

No saint, here, HH. Lost my halo long ago. She's my hubby's only remaining sibling, so it's very special when she comes. They are a lot of fun --- and race fans, also. We all sat and watched the last 100 laps before they left.

Of course, I wish I hadn't seen what Junior did to himself. grrrrrr

I understand completely. My wife's sister has been staying with us for like a month now. She goes back to college (she teaches at the University of Oklahoma) in the middle of August. She is ok, but it gets real old having another adult in your house all the time.

TRL, I feel your pain. My brother, sister-in-law, nephew, neice, her husband, thier 2 yr. old and my mother have been here since Thursday. We had a great weekend but the house is so peaceful now. LOL Fortunately they are all race fans. My mom is still here with me and will be for about 2 weeks. It's all good, first time I've spent with my family in 2 years. It is strange having other people around though when you're used to being responsible for only yourself.

While company can be a pain, It can also be a pain when you are the visiter. There is nothing like getting haome after a busy weekend. I'm mean every one may be having fun, but it is hard to relax when you have company or are company.

Back
Top Bottom