Finished the Christmas shopping today

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
The good thing about the kids getting older is that there aren’t as many gifts to buy. Bad thing is they cost a whole helluva lot more. The last thing that I was trying to get was one of those XBOX One systems for my son. It’s the main thing that he wanted and I was able to get it before they went out of stock again. I was able to get it online from the Microsoft Store with free shipping. I feel somewhat sorry for the fools on eBay buying these systems, including the Play Station 4, at the extreme prices they are paying. After the kids are grown and out of the house I think I’ll take up pre-buying these hot Christmas items ahead of time and make a little extra money off the eBay crowd.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it mister. Those fools paid for my entire Christmas. Lol
Nice!

Years ago I was able to score a few XBOX 360's when they were the hot item. Sold them on eBay and it paid for most of our Christmas. I guess fools is kinda harsh. We'll call them friends. ;)

The good thing about the kids getting older is that there aren’t as many gifts to buy. Bad thing is they cost a whole helluva lot more. The last thing that I was trying to get was one of those XBOX One systems for my son. It’s the main thing that he wanted and I was able to get it before they went out of stock again. I was able to get it online from the Microsoft Store with free shipping. I feel somewhat sorry for the fools on eBay buying these systems, including the Play Station 4, at the extreme prices they are paying. After the kids are grown and out of the house I think I’ll take up pre-buying these hot Christmas items ahead of time and make a little extra money off the eBay crowd.
Try this.

Children: Three with three spouses.

Grandchildren: Nine with eight spouses

Great-Grandchildren: seven and five ninth's, no spouses Yet.

Because of so many reaching the cutoff age the gift list is seven at the moment.

Try this.

Because of so many reaching the cutoff age the gift list is seven at the moment.
wow...What is the cutoff age?

Try this.

You have to cut the strings Johali. You are really in this thing for the long haul.

Nice!

Years ago I was able to score a few XBOX 360's when they were the hot item. Sold them on eBay and it paid for most of our Christmas. I guess fools is kinda harsh. We'll call them friends. ;)

I didn't even have to do anything. I scored 7 preorders online. Paid for them. Auctioned them off. Changed the shipping address to the buyers. When they released, the company I purchased them from shipped them directly to the buyer. I just sat back enjoyed my profits.

I didn't even have to do anything. I scored 7 preorders online. Paid for them. Auctioned them off. Changed the shipping address to the buyers. When they released, the company I purchased them from shipped them directly to the buyer. I just sat back enjoyed my profits.
Sweet! I need to sit down with you and get more selling tips. You Sir, know what the heck you're doing.

Tell me, is Paris as hawt in person? ;)
He say's she, so called, sneaks in and out but has it leaked out that she's staying there to try and create some publicity and Hawt is definitely not the word he uses to describe her, I'll leave it at that. :D

Back
Top Bottom