Finnally Racing at MIS

dirtguru

Team Owner
Good to see it get under way and already One Problem Montoya is spinning out.

jeff musta hated that car...2 wrenches in the back window AND a left rear rubber out

Hard to tell what's going on

lap 73 most have just made their pit stops. Matt Kenseth leading. Think ESPN sent most of their crew home, not showing the lineup.

55 just went thru the spin cycle.

Only Joe Nemechek got clipped as he passed.

Junior is up to 7th.

Harvick didn't try very hard to miss that wreck, did he? Way to drive whne you're on the brink of being locked out of the Chase. :rolleyes:

Five minutes of Dale inside the car going round and round.. Not even in the chase and the camera STAYS on the #8! Meanwhile we have no idea what is happening in the race..
Betsy:rolleyes:

oops

Guess Gordon should have got tires instead of staying out, now he's saying Kenseth was being impatient for hitting him cause he spun in front of him, sounds like something Smoke waould say.

Finally over

Congrats to Kurt on the win. Been a long week at MIS.

Correction is in order. Kenseth did spin Gordon. Get your head out of your a$$ and see what goes on on the racetrack.

Guess Gordon should have got tires instead of staying out, now he's saying Kenseth was being impatient for hitting him cause he spun in front of him, sounds like something Smoke waould say.

He and Kenseth have had problems before. It's not like Kenseth has never hit anyone else before. :rolleyes:

Pretty good race until the end when Busch decided to stink it up.

Junior keeps finding ways to screw up.

Correction is in order. Kenseth did spin Gordon. Get your head out of your a$$ and see what goes on on the racetrack.
agreed, not because im a gordon fan, but because kenseth just drove straight up and booted him.

but since when did those 2 get along?

Corection

Get your a$$ off your shoulders and pay attention, Gordon stated he washed up the track and in front of Kenseth. You could see him sliding as he was going up the track. Gordon made the statement right after the incident that he had washed up the track in front of Matt. He also said that Matt should have been more patient and let him get out of the way, but that don't make alot of sense when you're racing. Gordon did say in the post race interview that it was totally his fault, at least he will fess up to it.So please pay closer attention before making stupid remarks.

Get your a$$ off your shoulders and pay attention, Gordon stated he washed up the track and in front of Kenseth. You could see him sliding as he was going up the track. Gordon made the statement right after the incident that he had washed up the track in front of Matt. He also said that Matt should have been more patient and let him get out of the way, but that don't make alot of sense when you're racing. Gordon did say in the post race interview that it was totally his fault, at least he will fess up to it.So please pay closer attention before making stupid remarks.

Ehhh, provided Matt saw this "slinding" wouldn't it make sense if he slowed down and let Jeff sort out first?

Matt didn't have any of that and decided to boot him.

C'mon Reck

I'm a Jeffy fan too... AND I have to take Jeffy at his word... He said in the interview it was HIS fault! So why not leave it at that?
Betsy :rolleyes:

Woops

Guess you're right reck, Nascar should make a no tailgating rule and a minimum of 2 car link seperation so things like that don't happen. Course if Gordon hadn't stayed out instead of getting tires in order to get the lead when he wasn't running well enough to win, it might not have happened either.I do admire Gordon stating afterwards that it was his fault, makes me wish I hadn't made the statement about him being like Smoke.

Guess you're right reck, Nascar should make a no tailgating rule and a minimum of 2 car link seperation so things like that don't happen. Course if Gordon hadn't stayed out instead of getting tires in order to get the lead when he wasn't running well enough to win, it might not have happened either.I do admire Gordon stating afterwards that it was his fault, makes me wish I hadn't made the statement about him being like Smoke.[/QUOTE]

If you get on your knees and ask us Gordon fans will forgive you. LOL. J/k

That's already been taken care of dirtguru.

The COT makes it that extra hard to spin someone out of their way.

And i'm not bashing Matt. I see this as a racing incident. But ya know when people talk that Jeff runs his mouth and whatnot i tend to defend Gordon. Is a fan thing Dirtguru. Nothing personal really.

agreed, not because im a gordon fan, but because kenseth just drove straight up and booted him.

but since when did those 2 get along?

They have a history. :eek:

I'm sure if that was somebody Matt (who has a big enough ego) could get along wiht (if there's anyone), he would've checked up.

When the chance arises, esp. when you can claim innocence, you always take out the points leader to try and break their momentum...

Guess you're right reck, Nascar should make a no tailgating rule and a minimum of 2 car link seperation so things like that don't happen. Course if Gordon hadn't stayed out instead of getting tires in order to get the lead when he wasn't running well enough to win, it might not have happened either.I do admire Gordon stating afterwards that it was his fault, makes me wish I hadn't made the statement about him being like Smoke.[/QUOTE]

If you get on your knees and ask us Gordon fans will forgive you. LOL. J/k

:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Your just mad cause "do no wrong Jeffie" keeps making stupid mistakes that cost him races.

If the shoe was on the other foot Jeff would have did the samething. Let it go

You are the one that always has your head up your butt when it comes to being objective. I guess Gordon is lying. :)

"It was my fault," Gordon said of the incident. "I was racing him hoping that the car would tighten up and come back to me and I went in low, got a little loose. I was drifting up the track and he got to my outside and I saw him coming and I was actually trying. I knew couldn't get out of the gas so I had to just try to turn left and he got into me. It wasn't his fault."

You are the one that always has your head up your butt when it comes to being objective. I guess Gordon is lying. :)
Reck must be the Tony Stewart of Gordon fans.

See, Gordon (like Tony) does nothing wrong. If he does, it was someone else's fault, somehow, someway.

Matt Kenseth shouldn't have driven on the track, he should have solammed the brakes and gone to the apron and taken himself out of the race to avoid from running into Jeff, everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

Matt Kenseth is reckless, he doesn't realize that he has to pull over and stop for Gordon and Stewart, like he would the highway patrol if they had their lights on, because Gordon (in reck's mind) and Tony (in Tony's mind) are the gods of all car racing.

First off i'm not even going to reply to what Andy just wrote, who ever argues with this guy must be that stupid.

Anyway

Bucky and Kelloggs, when i wrote that they hadn't interview Gordon, seen the footage along makes you think Matt booted him purpofully, it was later that they interview Gordon and we found out what really happen.

Oh and i'm not mad. I understand that Gorgon is out to win or he's doing nothing.

Its just like Denny Hamlin put it. Its a win or nothing.

Mad? not by a longgg shot.

IMO, it's big of Gordon to stand up and take the blame for his own mistakes :beerbang: something which happens all to infrequently in Nascar.

Keep in mind that you probably couldn't find another person who is any less of a Gordon fan than I am, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

IMO, it's big of Gordon to stand up and take the blame for his own mistakes :beerbang: something which happens all to infrequently in Nascar.

Keep in mind that you probably couldn't find another person who is any less of a Gordon fan than I am, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Sure you could. I'm right here. :D

I' getting sick of Kenseth myself. Every week, he whines about how other drivers race him with little respect and he's got his own little history of wrecking guys out and wrecking guys on purpose.

I guess I have to disagree with that as I think the fact that Kenseth doesn't whine and bawl like a kid who just had their candy taken from them makes him a target.

Don't get me wrong as I'm not saying he doesn't complain - we all do - but every weekend is a bit of a stretch - IMO.

I find the guy just quietly goes about his business - which is the reason I happen to be a fan of his.

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom