Fired Up Friday Question(s)

- I'd say Busch and I think this year will be his best opportunity to win a championship, Larson will win one this year.

- I would say Danica, but I'd say Dale Jr because of the massive success he had last year and with Greg Ives he will need to keep it up. Or it will be back to the "Oh it was a lucky year or whatever." So, I'd say Dale Jr will need to win multiple races next year to continue this success to get closer to that illustrious championship.
HM: Roush Fenway Racing to have some success without Carl this year, especially Stenhouse.

- Bristol. Hands down my favorite track.

Question #1: Which Kyle wins more Cup wins in 2015 Kyle Busch or Kyle Larson?
Kyle Busch - which is the safe pick. Larson will win a race or two but I can't see him getting much more than that out of his equipment.

Question #2: What driver has the most to prove in 2015?
JGR as a whole. Can Busch rebound? Can Kenseth return to 2013 form? Can Edwards find the same success Harvick and Kenseth did with their new teams?

Question #3: If you could go to one, and only one, NASCAR race this year, which one would it be?
I am biased - I love the Glen. But discounting that I would say Bristol in August.

Kyle larson, I think this is his year. He may even make he chase

Patrick. she needs at least one top 5

Glen-nothing beats a roadcourse

#1- A tossup question.
#2- Jeff Gordon. He got burnt twice last season and will come roaring back.
#3- Homestead. That's one of the tracks we haven't been to and with this new chase format what better time?

1. Busch

2. Tony Stewart. After two miserable seasons, he needs to prove he's not done.

3. The Daytona 500

1. Larson
2. Patrick - she needs to do something
3. Southern 500, labor day, Darlington, what could be better?

1. Busch

2. Stenhouse, Truax, Stewart.
Patrick has Godaddy for the long haul. On track performance is not as needful.

3. Martinsville

Question #1: Is Dale Earnhardt Jr a title threat in his first season with new crew chief Greg Ives?

Question #2: Which is more likely to happen - Matt_Crafton completes the three-peat in the truck series or Chase Elliott goes back-to-back in the Xfinity Series?

Question #3: If you could sit down and have a beverage and conversation with any NASCAR personality...

I think Dale Jr gets two wins this season under Greg Ives. I can't see the team falling completely apart although he's lot some pit crew members too. I still think two wins and through the first couple rounds of the Chase.

Chase Elliott repeats before a Matt Crafton three-peat.

As much as I'd like to sit down for a beer with DE I'm going to choose Barney Hall. He knows everything and would have a lot to tell.

Question #1: Is Dale Earnhardt Jr a title threat in his first season with new crew chief Greg Ives?

Question #2: Which is more likely to happen - Matt_Crafton completes the three-peat in the truck series or Chase Elliott goes back-to-back in the Xfinity Series?

Question #3: If you could sit down and have a beverage and conversation with any NASCAR personality...

I dunno, I think it all depends on how well they mesh and how well they work together. Too soon to tell TBH

Hmmm, that's a toughie. I would say Chase Elliot goes back to back in the Xfinity Series first.

Junior Johnson, he seems like he'd have a lot of interesting stories to tell. I'm sure he'd have me laughing so hard that I'd be pissing myself.

1. I don't believe so. I see the 88 team taking a bit of a step back this year.

2. Chase.

3. Harry Gant. I was a big fan of his back in the day.

#1- Yes
#2- Chase Elliott
#3- Dale Jr.

1 - Yes
2 - Chase Elliott going back-to-back in the Xfinity Series
3 - Brad Keselowski

1 - Unlikely but recently Kenseth, Harvick, and Newman all did better but with new teams.

2 - Elliot, two in a row is easier than three.

3 - Ken Schrader, I think he would have a lot of amusing stories to tell.

Yes

Crafton

Question #3: If you could sit down and have a beverage and conversation with any NASCAR personality.
Dale JR. He seems to have a lot of stories to tell.

1: Dale jr winning a championship would create hysteria!

2: Always a possibility with Kyle B

3: JG winning on every track on the schedule would be monumental and an outstanding feat.

1: Dale jr winning a championship would create hysteria!

2: Always a possibility with Kyle B

3: JG winning on every track on the schedule would be monumental and an outstanding feat.

I have no idea either. :D
(That's in response to what you are thinking right now.)

1. Title threat? Nah
2.Chase Elliott
3.Carl Edwards. Seems pretty cool to me. If anything I'll get some free subway sandwiches out of it. LOL

Question #1: Is Dale Earnhardt Jr a title threat in his first season with new crew chief Greg Ives? NO

Question #2: Which is more likely to happen - Matt Crafton completes the three-peat in the truck series or Chase Elliott goes back-to-back in the Xfinity Series? No brainer, Chase Back to back, IMHO

Question #3: If you could sit down and have a beverage and conversation with any NASCAR personality... The only one I would have liked to have done this with is, RIP, Benny Parsons.

1. If we're defining 'title threat' as making the Chase, yes. If we're defining it as still eligible at Homestead, no.
2. Crafton; I don't think his competition in the Truck series is as capable as what Elliott is facing in X.
3. Mike Helton. I'd love to pick his brain.

Question #1: What driver is on the hot seat heading into 2015?

Question #2: If you could attend one race in Jeff Gordon’s final season, which race would it be?

Question #3: HMS or JGR..... Which one of these two teams will combine for the most race wins in 2015?

The obvious one is probably Danica but she is probably brininging in a lot of money for that organization. I'll go with her other half, Stenhouse Jr. It's time for him to produce and be know for something other than dating Danica Patrick.

I'd want to be there for his final race @ Homestead.

I think JGR will dominate this season.

1. Stenhouse.
2. Homestead. I was at Atlanta for his first race and it will be neat to be there.
3. HMS. Hands down.

Last edited:
The obvious one is probably Danica but she is probably brininging in a lot of money for that organization. I'll go with her other half, Stenhouse Jr. It's time for him to produce and be know for something other than dating Danica Patrick.

I'd want to be there for his final race @ Homestead.

I think JGR will dominate this season.
You may be right. It looks to me like Nascar's new rule's package seems to greatly favor the Toyota engines.

#1: What driver is on the hot seat heading into 2015? Stenhouse

#2: If you could attend one race in Jeff Gordon’s final season, which race would it be? Not Applicable to me.

#3: HMS or JGR..... Which one of these two teams will combine for the most race wins in 2015? JGR ( I hope :))

Back
Top Bottom