McDowell
Bell

Final Four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliot
Hamlin

Champion: Kyle Larson

Surprised so many picks for Busch and Elliot. Neither have shown consistent race winning speed.

I think Larson and Blaney are locks.

Blaney is gonna turn people on their heads.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First Four Out:

Reddick
Amirola
McDowell
Bell

Final Four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliot
Hamlin

Surprised so many picks for Busch and Elliot. Neither have shown consistent race winning speed.

9 team elevates in the playoffs. He's got a higher average finish than he did last year entering the playoffs. He's been fast enough on the ovals to advance and each round has tracks he can easily win at like we saw last year. It's a pretty clear path for him if they eliminate the stupid stuff.

First Four Out:

Reddick
Amirola
McDowell
Bell

Final Four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliot
Hamlin

Blaney stole an aero war late by getting a push and then blocking, and then won a plate race. If he wins a 750 race then count me in on the Blaney train but I gotta see more.

First Four Out:

Reddick
Amirola
McDowell
Bell

Final Four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliot
Hamlin

Kyle looks checked out to me. Something isn't right. Blaney is a feel good win, but I am not sure he will contend. This is Larson's to lose. Hamlin need a Stewart-esque Playoff. Good tracks for him. Could happen, but that's why we tune in. I think that MTJ could have an early exit . While he sounds positive, I am just not feeling it.

First Four Out:

Reddick
Amirola
McDowell
Bell

Final Four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliot
Hamlin

Blaney is an aberration, much like Bowman earlier. He's been in the right place at right time after being a non factor two weeks in a row and it paid off.

First 4 out:
Almirola
McDowell
Kez
Harvick* (really, really tough decision on the 4th here between Harv, Bell, Reddick, and maybe even Bowman)

Final 4:
Larson
Elliott (although I am really hesitant. I really want to put them out in round of 8)
MTJ
Hamlin

Champ: Larson. No brainer.

Kyle looks checked out to me. Something isn't right. Blaney is a feel good win, but I am not sure he will contend. This is Larson's to lose. Hamlin need a Stewart-esque Playoff. Good tracks for him. Could happen, but that's why we tune in. I think that MTJ could have an early exit . While he sounds positive, I am just not feeling it.
Agreed on Busch. Something just isn't clicking there, and even when fast, he's "off." I can't explain or articulate it, but you can see it. I think MTJ will have a quietly stout playoffs and points his way into the Final 4. JGR isn't near as far behind HMS as the talking heads make it seem. I'd argue they're at least even with 3/4 of the HMS teams. The real question is will NASCAR take whatever the 5 team has found away in the playoffs or let it slide... (Yes, they have the best driver, but they've found SOMETHING edgewise this year. The DBC guys have been whining about it all year.)

First 4 out: Almirola, Bell, McDowell, Reddick

Final 4: Blaney, Elliott, Hamlin, Larson

Champion: Larson

I think Reddick will be that guy that we see every year who should be in first 4 out, but somehow makes final 8.

Because I am not good at this kind of stuff

One of the first four out - McDowell
One of the final four and champion - Larson.

First four out:
McDowell
Almirola
Harvick
Reddick

Final four:
Larson
Blaney
Elliott
Byron

Champion:
Byron

first 4 out: Kurt Busch, Keselowski, Almirola, McDowell

Final 4: Harvick, Hamlin, Blaney, Larson

Champion: Harvick

Out-
McDowell
Almirola
Reddick
Harvick

Final 4-
Larson
Blaney
Truex
Elliott

Champion - Larson

Out-
McDowell
Almirola
Keselowski
Harvick

Final 4-
Larson
Logano
Byron
Elliott

Champion - Larson

Easy, bottom 4 are out is what I am going with
Last 4
Larson
Chase
Kyle
Jolo

Larson taking it

* I reserve the right to change the last 4 at anytime between now and PIR:D

Hamlin is going to be very distracted. His GF is on Twitter bombing him right now. #dirtylaundry #callthelawyers

I’m taking Denny out of my lineups… ‘fantasy sports implications’ underway.

It would’ve been better if Jordan did these tweets next week after one of Denny’s best tracks. My fantasy team sucks and needed a good run

Almirola
McDowell
Harvick
Keselowski

final 4
Busch brothers
Joey
Ryan

no love to HMS

First 4 out
Larson
McDowell
Amirolla
Reddick
Final 4
KuBusch
KyBusch
Harvick
Blaney

Kyle Busch Champion

First 4 out
Larson
McDowell
Amirolla
Reddick
Final 4
KuBusch
KyBusch
Harvick
Blaney

Kyle Busch Champion
There’s going out on a limb, and then there's this. The side of me that loves chaos kinda hopes this happens though.

There’s going out on a limb, and then there's this. The side of me that loves chaos kinda hopes this happens though.
Why do you think that? It's in line with most other guesses, so why am I " out on a limb"?

First 4 out:
McDowell
Almirola
Reddick
Blaney

Final 4:
KyBusch
Larson
Hamlin
Elliott

Yo, @AndyMarquisLive, @Efisher131, @AdoubleU24, @2 Sweet, @Revman, @CodeMan125, @jaqua19, @Dr_B_UNC, @Team Penske, @ToyYoda, @DIDIT, @JJ_14, @JGR_20, @Pat, @StandOnIt, @jws926, @28car, @MAGICMILER, and @MRM.

The board's "NASCAR Pick 'Em - 2021 Playoffs" game is looking for a few more psychics to try their hand at predicting the future.

Considering that you've each already predicted the 12 drivers that will advance past the Round of 16, the rest should be a piece of cake.

https://racing-forums.com/threads/nascar-pick-em-2021-playoffs.73239/

Larson drags in too many points into the first round to be eliminated. Your best bets are to hope for the second round after a disastrous first round.

Back
Top Bottom