First round of chemo done yesterday

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
The high octane was pumped in yesterday. He was given some stuff for pain and to keep him calm. He slept all day.

Not sure what's nextt He's got to do some rehab before he can go home because as of now, he can't move without assistannce --- and there is only me.

Prayers are coming your way. I take care of my mom that is bed/wheel chair bound that has dementia, not to fun at times. There also is a great hospital in Temple, Tx. that you may check out. A friend of mine's mom from Longview went there for her cancer cure and so far she's still with us. I'll get the name of the hospital and post it up for you.

Prayers are coming your way. I take care of my mom that is bed/wheel chair bound that has dementia, not to fun at times. There also is a great hospital in Temple, Tx. that you may check out. A friend of mine's mom from Longview went there for her cancer cure and so far she's still with us. I'll get the name of the hospital and post it up for you.

blue, thanks, but the best is right here at the Medical Center. We're just steps from MD Anderson if need be.

And I did consider Scott&White in Temple.

Hoping for the best you two so try to be strong and hang in there.

Only good thougts and heavy duty prayers headed your way. Wish there was more that I could do for you in the way of a helping hand!!!

Thoughts and prayers headed your way for your husband, you and all of your loved ones, TRL.

Stay strong, keep up the fight, thoughts with you and your husband always.

hang in there trl. two of my sisters had to go through this and are doing fine now. continued thoughts and best wishes. :)

Back
Top Bottom