Five to watch, World 600

Pandaz3

Crew Chief
I think the 'five to watch' should have the Pole sitter, Practice leader(s), last winner, so that is three or four of the five and then you could select a fan favorite (rarely my favorite) or even two, in today's race.
They selected Larson in the 42, who might be a Fan Favorite and he did win the All Star. Kyle in the 18, a righteous pick as past winner. Byron in the 24, Pole winner. Dillon in the 3, sure Childress is showing more speed, but a Fan Favorite? How about Denny in the 11, what particular promise has he shown for today's race? He could have a zillion fans, and yes he did show some practice speed, but did he lead a practice? I think his spot or the 3's, should go to the 41 who showed speed for TODAY's race by leading both practices.
Ones to watch. for me I have auto-pick on the Pole sitter, last winner, practice leader(s) and then optional's.
Whoever selects these 'Ones to Watch' Seems to use that criteria for the first two positions and then uses the top 20 list and a dartboard afterwards.

Yeah, if we're being real, the five to watch... barring fuel-mileage circumstances, lol... would have to be Kyle Larson, Kyle Busch, William Byron, Daniel Suarez, and the fifth could be anyone from the list of Alex Bowman, Martin Truex, Jr., Jimmie Johnson.

I fail to see where Austin and Denny merit a spot in the five to watch. Austin will be doing good to get a top-15. Denny's history with Charlotte is not outstanding.

gees, how soon they forget Harvick dominating the All Star race and his pit crew losing him multiple spots, even had to come in once for a loose wheel..and not even a mention? Problem is, in this race there are so many who could win it. Competition is ultra close, teams are catching up.

It seems Nascar and the media are doing everything in their power to make us love Austin Dillon because he won Daytona, but has done little else. Personally, I don't care for him. His brother is a lot more likeable. Austin just seems like an entitled millenial. Just my two pennies on him.

It seems Nascar and the media are doing everything in their power to make us love Austin Dillon because he won Daytona, but has done little else. Personally, I don't care for him. His brother is a lot more likeable. Austin just seems like an entitled millenial. Just my two pennies on him.

AD has won by knocking someone out of the way and fuel mileage, :rolleyes: big freaking deal, he is a silverspoon all hat no cows wannabe.JMO. If you think I do not like AD, then you would be correct, there are a lot more talented drivers that could use that seat to actually "RACE".

Back
Top Bottom