Flat tracking on NBCSN

My DVR is set to record all of these. If you ever get a chance to see a race live, go.
Its insane how fast they are. I went last year when they came to our dirt track.

My DVR is set to record all of these. If you ever get a chance to see a race live, go.
Its insane how fast they are. I went last year when they came to our dirt track.

I was going in the late 80's with a bunch of guys from Tulsa to the Knoxville nationals

For those who haven't been following...

It has been a difficult year for flat track, led by the tragic news that Indian factory team rider Brad Baker suffered severe spinal injury with paralysis in July. Brad's injury occurred at the Minneapolis X Games, which is not part of the AMA American Flat Track series, but is contested by many of the AFT regulars.

It was good to see Brad back in the pits, smiling and jiving with fans, on the Springfield Mile broadcast. Racing... she is a cruel mistress.

The return of the "Indian Wrecking Crew" factory team to AFT last year was great news... except that Indian did their homework so much better than everyone else. Indian's domination continues again this year. C'mon Harley-Davidson, step up your game, and I mean ASAP.

Bonehead Of The Century award goes to Indian's Jared Mees for soaking his tires at the Atlanta Short Track. Mees totally dominated the 2017 season, and was on his way to doing the same this year. For the guy winning the majority of the races to be caught soaking tires is a huge black eye... for American Flat Track, for his employer Indian, and for himself.

Back
Top Bottom