Florence Motor Speedway Locked in 200 Marty Ward Memorial 8-30-23

Spotter22

Team Owner
Really gaining momentum and already has 27 entries including Chase Briscoe, Rajah Caruth, Stephen Nassee, Brendan Queen, Connor Zilich, Connor Hall, Sam Yarborough, Brandon Pierce.
Race will be in Floraing but I hope to god they have the Pro team in there to do it, Track owner has his family running the cameras during the regular Saturday races and its awful. They dont know where to go during the battles on the track and you'll have vertigo by the time its over.
Gotta give ole Steve credit though, he now has 2 of the biggest LMS races in the region and thats good for the racing rooots to keep going if we can keep the costs down.

Really gaining momentum and already has 27 entries including Chase Briscoe, Rajah Caruth, Stephen Nassee, Brendan Queen, Connor Zilich, Connor Hall, Sam Yarborough, Brandon Pierce.
Race will be in Floraing but I hope to god they have the Pro team in there to do it, Track owner has his family running the cameras during the regular Saturday races and its awful. They dont know where to go during the battles on the track and you'll have vertigo by the time its over.
Gotta give ole Steve credit though, he now has 2 of the biggest LMS races in the region and thats good for the racing rooots to keep going if we can keep the costs down.
Postponed due weather conditions. Rescheduled to Friday September 1st.

Its Nasty round here, ya here?
I am in Greenville. Just a little rain here so far, it was suppossed to start at noon, and it should last all night once it starts.

I thought about going to the race and checked the weather. I would put myself at about a 10% chance at attending on Friday. I am planning on sending you a PM if I can make and possibly say hello if that were to work with your schedule, etc....

I am in Greenville. Just a little rain here so far, it was suppossed to start at noon, and it should last all night once it starts.

I thought about going to the race and checked the weather. I would put myself at about a 10% chance at attending on Friday. I am planning on sending you a PM if I can make and possibly say hello if that were to work with your schedule, etc....
Man that would be great but I'm going to be in Charlotte through the weekend, I'm going to the South Carolina North Carolina football game so I won't be able to attend the event in Florence but I would love to meet you one day, maybe we can do the 400 in Florence?

Tomorrow wasn't going to work for me either.
Have a great time at the football game.
Go USC
Go SEC

Screenshot_20230901_141059_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom