Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor Aug 26th

Terible move by Maywhether.

Risking a loss and ruining his perfect record. I wouldn't risk it being that he's probably rusty as hell.

Terible move by Maywhether.

Risking a loss and ruining his perfect record. I wouldn't risk it being that he's probably rusty as hell.

If it was an MMA Fight, yeah I would say it's a terrible move, but it's boxing so I think he still has the edge even with some rust.

That being said, I hope McGregor knocks him out.

Really..so help me if McGregor lays down..

DCT8ObNXkAguWgV.jpg:large

This is a farce fight. I could see it if it were one boxing match and then one MMA fight.
Conor will likely not land a solid shot. I have no interest in circus fights.

This is why boxing has gone downhill in the past two decades. Hype fights that are more about generating $$ than they are about boxing.

This is a farce fight. I could see it if it were one boxing match and then one MMA fight.
Conor will likely not land a solid shot. I have no interest in circus fights.
You are exactly right about that. One of each type of fight would be very cool. Conor would destroy him in an MMA, even a real, fight. But, actual professional boxers can't hit Floyd. Conor is a great fighter, no doubt about it, but Floyd can duck and run better than anybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I mean, he ducked Paquiao for years until he knew that Manny was too old to hurt him

Floyd was 38 when he fought a 36 year old Manny
True story but he was afraid to fight him when he was still knocking everybody out. Don't get me wrong, I respect Floyd's accomplishments. A perfect record is obviously impressive. That being said, I honestly would have more respect for him if he had fought Pacqiao in their primes and lost than I do for a champion ducking a guy to protect his perfect record.

PPV has really become a farce. The only way I'd be interested is seeing this circus match is if Floyd agreed to an MMA fight afterwards. This is nothing but fan manipulation for profit.

Wouldnt it be great if this started and then Stone Cold Steve Austin came in and hit someone with a chair

Weird that was posted like 10 minutes after I did

I hear you dude. Earlier today, I posted some stuff about RPM moving on Reddit(shamelessly posted from this site), there was no news about it. 2 hours later, Utter and Catchfence released articles relating to it. Lol the internet is weird.

Periscope/twitter was so clutch. Watched the whole damn fight for free via about 30 streams. Lolol.

Mcgregor did very well. 10 honest rounds. Mayweather won, as he should have. Connor certainly didn't "break that old man" tho.....

With more experience McGregor could be a beast in boxing!

He put up a solid fight. Got tired super ****** quick though. Writing was on the wall within about 3 whacks.

He put up a solid fight. Got tired super ******* quick though. Writing was on the wall within about 3 whacks.
Yeah I could see it coming.

Man, I would have loved to see this fight of Conner had been boxing for awhile. Might have got him.

Yep kidos to McGregor, it wasn't at all like some were saying, it was a close fight until 9 and over at 10. I have seen a hell of a lot worse fights than that and were title fights.

Yep kidos to McGregor, it wasn't at all like some were saying, it was a close fight until 9 and over at 10. I have seen a hell of a lot worse fights than that and were title fights.
I wouldn't say it was close the rounds won were lopsided in Mayweather's favor

McGregor put up a fight, but a tiger isn't going to beat a shark if the fight is in the water

You said you paid for the PPV, right? Any issues on your end?

Back
Top Bottom