follow Kyle Larson

acmerocket

Team Owner
he just won his 20th race this year at portsmouth friday nite.i think it would be fun to keep this thread just to follow him this year.post if you know where he is racing next.results,fun infor.please no BS just racing.iam sure he will race again at portsmouth to nite.

I was wrong. Larson isn't running OH Speedweek tonight and raced with FAST series at Atomic Speedway for a $7500-to-win event. He was leading and looking like a sure winner, but then had a flat right rear, sending him to the back. He came back to finish 6th.

not sure what he has done this week,but he just won the woo race at attica raceway.lead all 40 laps.cool

'Sitting at 99 different tracks he has won at in all types of cars. Not sure what his schedule is but the next new tracks that (I) know of for him will be 34 Raceway on the 31st, or Aug 2nd at opening night of the newly owned Husets Speedway!

Kyles schedule thru 8/14

7/30 Ascoc Plymouth Dirt track
7/31 Ascoc 34 Raceway
8/1 Ascoc Knoxville Raceway
8/2 Ascoc Husets Speedway
8/7 WoO I55 Pevely Mo.
8/8 WoO I55
8/10 Front Row Challenge, Oskaloosa iowa
8/13 Knoxville
8/14 Knoxvile
Not sure if the Capitani Classic for the final night is missing because of an input error, or if they are indeed taking that night off.

8/21,22,23. Pending...

I enjoy seeing Larson just having fun racing without all of the pressure there is with a series like NASCAR. The larger racing series takes such a huge cut off the top of merch sales that there just isn't much profit left for the teams. I'm glad to see Larson is making some good coin with his merch sales in the dirt series.

Kyles schedule thru 8/14

7/30 Ascoc Plymouth Dirt track
7/31 Ascoc 34 Raceway
8/1 Ascoc Knoxville Raceway
8/2 Ascoc Husets Speedway
8/7 WoO I55 Pevely Mo.
8/8 WoO I55
8/10 Front Row Challenge, Oskaloosa iowa
8/13 Knoxville
8/14 Knoxvile
Not sure if the Capitani Classic for the final night is missing because of an input error, or if they are indeed taking that night off.

8/21,22,23. Pending...
thanks for the infor.

Cappy is also on the schedule, so they are racing all 3 nights at Kville. ( can't edit orig post)

won a race this week after loosing a contact lens ,not the best nite at i55 with a 6th place.tonite is a 55 lap main

He may be better tonight, especially in a longer race. Last night at Pevely, he didn't look comfortable in the feature. It's a unique little track, might not be his best. I prefer to watch him race WoO at this point, after his utter decimation of the ASCoC competition of late.

Yes, he's better tonight. He'll start on the pole and looks lightning quick.

We went to the reopening of Husets which was a fantastic night of racing, even with Kyle crashing out. We left for Knoxville Monday morning and got our Kamp all set up Monday afternoon. Monday evening, over a ****tail, I discovered my sense of taste was gone. Scheduled a test for Tuesday at 10. Positive covid diagnosis. Took wife in. Shes negative. Packed up camp and headed home on tuesday afternoon. Going to watch everything on tv rather than being there. Glad to Kyle's back in the win bracket last night.

get better soon.
We went to the reopening of Husets which was a fantastic night of racing, even with Kyle crashing out. We left for Knoxville Monday morning and got our Kamp all set up Monday afternoon. Monday evening, over a ****tail, I discovered my sense of taste was gone. Scheduled a test for Tuesday at 10. Positive covid diagnosis. Took wife in. Shes negative. Packed up camp and headed home on tuesday afternoon. Going to watch everything on tv rather than being there. Glad to Kyle's back in the win bracket last night.

Thanks. I'm fine. Beginning to wonder if I had a false positive.

That was a hell of an impressive drive last night, he really had to scrap for that one.

Back
Top Bottom