Fontana Sprint Cup thread.

And they will address me tomorrow!!

I know that Bobby Ford is going. Anyone else planning on making the trip to Fontucky??

Appropriate attire is required, BTW. Tank tops for the men, exposed bra straps for the women. Mullets are preferred but not required. Tattoos are manditory (for the boys AND the girls).

Kevin just put himself on the hotseat. The media has asked every driver to their reaction to HMS getting most of their penalties reversed, and he likened it to O.J Simpson getting off. Ouch!

Coming on the heels of Robby revealing that he uses friction powder on his ass, you have to wonder. ;)

You so funny, FB! I do like to "keep 'em guessing". BTW, it's ANTI-friction powder...

There is a nickname for the sleeveless undergarments worn as Sunday Go To Meetin' clothes by some folk, which I chose to avoid using.

Kevin ... likened it to O.J Simpson getting off. Ouch!

IDJIT...
notallthere.gif
shakehead.gif

Kevin just put himself on the hotseat. The media has asked every driver to their reaction to HMS getting most of their penalties reversed, and he likened it to O.J Simpson getting off. Ouch!

That comment and Jimmy Spencers article really put some egg on a few faces.

My Fontucky Haiku

the scent of unburnt
hydrocarbons can only
mean nascar's in town

YAY!

And they will address me tomorrow!!

I know that Bobby Ford is going. Anyone else planning on making the trip to Fontucky??

Appropriate attire is required, BTW. Tank tops for the men, exposed bra straps for the women. Mullets are preferred but not required. Tattoos are manditory (for the boys AND the girls).
I am in LasVegas a week early for our race here next weekend, and a couple of us were planning on renting a car and going to Fontucky, but some friends of ours have talked us in to hanging out with them this weekend. But I hope you and Bobby have fun and get to see some kick azz racing.

Back
Top Bottom