Foods You Just Won't Eat.........

C

cutiepie24

I will not eat OKRA..........yuck.............hate the slimey stuff.............I refuse to eat it............but DE did give me fried once and it was ok.......:)
but for the slimey stuff.......NO THANK YOU...........:D

oh and rhubard too.,hate that stuff too..........bitter..........:(

Oh common now. Fried okra is great. Of course, the Mrs won't eat any either. I haven't seen much that I wouldn't eat, though there are some things that don't taste all that good. A good peanut butter and mayonaise sandwich sure sounds great right about now.:)

Poke salad and venison!!:(

Almost forgot..............sushi!! You have to cook my fish!:(

Originally posted by buckaroo
Oh common now.  Fried okra is great.  Of course, the Mrs won't eat any either.  I haven't seen much that I wouldn't eat, though there are some things that don't taste all that good.  A good peanut butter and mayonaise sandwich sure sounds great right about now.:)

how come all you southern boys like okra? my dad loved the crapola............:(

Poke salad is a weed Southerners thinks is better than spinach! They got that wrong!:)

I won't touch anything with mayo in or on it.:bleh: I don't care for anything that comes out of salt water.

DE..you don't like sushi? Too bad. I remember the first time I had that. I had just gotten into Okinawa and the guys who picked me up was going to show me a good time. Afterall, here was this hick from Oklahoma who had never been anywhere. They first tried to get me to pick up an old "ho", but I wouldn't do it. Then they took me to this restaurant and ordered for me. I didn't know what it was, but hey, if I love rocky mountain oysters, this couldn't be too bad so I ate it. They laughed and told me what it was and I ordered another round. :) QT, how about oysters on the half shell? Now they will slide right down your throat.:) :) :)

Poke Salot is a green, I don't eat them either. Turnip greens stink to high heavens. I don't know why they spell it Salot.

Originally posted by buckaroo
DE..you don't like sushi?  Too bad.  I remember the first time I had that.  I had just gotten into Okinawa and the guys who picked me up was going to show me a good time.  Afterall, here was this hick from Oklahoma who had never been anywhere.  They first tried to get me to pick up an old "ho", but I wouldn't do it.  Then they took me to this restaurant and ordered for me.  I didn't know what it was, but hey, if I love rocky mountain oysters, this couldn't be too bad so I ate it.  They laughed and told me what it was and I ordered another round.  :)   QT, how about oysters on the half shell?  Now they will slide right down your throat.:) :) :)

my mother loved those damned oysters on half shell, she gave me one when i was about 7 or something, I almost puked , she said swallow it, I was chewing the damned nasty slimey thing.........:(

Originally posted by Tabasco
I won't touch anything with mayo in or on it.:bleh:   I don't care for anything that comes out of salt water.

I don't eat mayo either........nasty stuff.......:)

Chinese, Sea Food, Mushrooms, Tomatos, Strawberries, Cherries, Peaches

Originally posted by 66mustang
Chinese, Sea Food, Mushrooms, Tomatos, Strawberries, Cherries, Peaches

wow, thats everything I love............plus some.......:D

Wow, mustang you are missing out on a lot of good stuff!:) I'll eat your share!!:leap:

Oh I forgot Stuffing, water chessnuts (?), and mustard. I think of some more. Help yourselves to my helpings.

I don't like onions, but sometimes i can deal with them in onion rings.

I hate broccoli. I don't care if it is good for me. :)

I hate olives. My last gf loved them and always tried to get me to eat them. Sorry hon, but God made those things black for a reason. As a warning. hehe.

I guess I'm just a weirdo. I'm still having a hard time finding something I don't like. Hey, I'll even eat cuscus!:) :)

Tomatoe aspic (spelling?..........jellied tomatoes!). I love tomatoes but that stuff is terrible.:(

I love okra! But I can't stand raw fish, don't like my food walking to me:bleh: Poke greens are an acquired taste for which I don't have along with stewed tomotoes. Other that those, I will try alot of different foods. Love spicy and alomost any veggie. 66 need to expand your food horizon and try new things. Can't kill you:p

I try and I end up doing this :bleh:

and then I try it again and then I end up doing this :bleh:

So I just don't eat them anymore.

okra, brussel sprouts and rhubarb:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Absolutely love, oysters, sushi, sashimi, any fish or shell fish
:calpping: :calpping:

Bet you love Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Did you drive your mom crazy at supper time?

I will absolutely not eat

green peas
asparagus
turnips
rhubarb

Other than those, anything that grows, walks, crawls, swims, or flys is fair game. LOL
Love raw oysters, love snails, love sushi, liver and onions is to die for. Okra, no matter how it's fixed is heaven.

I don't know why, but green peas gross me out. I also will not eat cauliflower or spinach.

I won't eat any kind of chips, can't stand the smell of Fritos, Doritos, or Cheetos.:bleh:

Originally posted by coonhound
I won't eat any kind of chips, can't stand the smell of Fritos, Doritos, or Cheetos.:bleh:

Junk food junkie you are not............huh?:D

I will not eat anything with bones in it:bleh: :bleh:

I hate sushi and any shell fish. The only thing I want still mooing is my steak. Just show it the grill otherwise please cook my food.

LOVE almost any kind of seafood, sashimi is the bomb!

Veggies, Fruits, anything goes, at least once.

Sweetbreads, tongue, gizzards, most game,:bleh::bleh:

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Poke salad is a weed Southerners thinks is better than spinach!  They got that wrong!:)
May I correct you. LOL SOME Southerners like the stuff. This Southerners can't stand the smell of it. But I don't like Spinish either. And no thanks on the okra either. lol

Any kind of meat that is undone. If my steak has any pink in it, I ain't eatin' it.

Creamed Tomatoes. My parents and my siblings love that stuff, but I almost can't even stand to look at it.

Ramps are beyond disgusting.

Cottage cheese. Anything you order by the size of it's curd can not be a good thing. I wanna be the first person to chew my food, if you don't mind.

sorry Buck, I don't like salt water fish. I am given a very hard time here in La. :( I don't eat shrimp or oysters either. But I can eat my weight in catfish and crawfish.:D

Back
Top Bottom