For all JR. fans........

F

FANOF5

i just saw the new Sheryl Crow video call "STEVE MCQUEEN". the video features JR. and Crow driving old mustangs through the streets of San Francisco, like the old t.v. series, then it shows them racing cars...........it's a must see for all JR. fans..........it's pretty cool.

Dammit, I've got to start watching MTV again just to see Junior?!! I HATE MTV (except for The Osbournes, of course). Why'd he have to do a video with that chick anyway? I wonder if they're...close. :bleh: Uggh, the very thought...

Bobby Hamilton is doing a video with Country Singer Jodee Messina for a new Nascar based CD.

Originally posted by Excellerator
Bobby Hamilton is doing a video with Country Singer Jodee Messina for a new Nascar based CD.

Bobby??? God help us. Next will be Spencer with Faith Hill

Spencer with Faith Hill hehehe

They don't have a wide enough lense for that shot! Faith would be lost. I don't think their budget would cover catering either!!:p

very funny sqbq88......... i don't know who ole Jimmy climbs into his car every sunday.lol

Originally posted by FANOF5
very funny sqbq88......... i don't know who ole Jimmy climbs into his car every sunday.lol

He has the only car where the door actually opens. :p

Originally posted by kat2220

Bobby??? God help us. Next will be Spencer with Faith Hill

Jimmy doing a video with Faith? When will it be released? Gotta have that one for sure!! :D :D :D

Guess I let myself open for really interesting posts, huh?:ROFLMFAO:

Now you know the Spencer Fan club (of which you are president) will have to have that one. Make sure you grab them fast, they might run out of tape to put it on!!:p By the way haven't you seen the cans of dougnut grease, that's how they get him in the car. Grease him down and throw a dougnut in the drivers seat and away he goes!hehehe I wonder Ode of Doughnuts is the official cologne of the Fans for Spencer.

Jimmy Spencer and Kenny Wallace really need to trade sponsorships. And Jimmy should be forced to use Stacker 2 and lose weight, like Crazy Cabbie did with Trim Spa on Howard Stern.

Maybe, afterwards, Jimmy and Kurt Busch can go head to head in a boxing match! Gee, I wonder who would win... :takethat:

how did this thread turn from a JR. music video, to Jimmy Spencer's weight problem? that's what i love about this forum..........this place is great:D :D :D

Originally posted by FANOF5
how did this thread turn from a JR. music video, to Jimmy Spencer's weight problem? that's what i love about this forum..........this place is great:D :D :D

Just like the other post, from Ward Burton to talk about a lady in a sexy t-shirt. LOL

Back
Top Bottom