For kat2220:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that looks a LOT like my own kitty, Madge a kitty (named before we got her after the old Palmolive commercial cuz she is sooooo clean) and it sounds like magickitty the way I say it.
She is magic cuz we got her shortly after my 17 year old black kitty went to heaven, rescued from the side of the road bu our friend the Vet. She had been neglected and abused then thrown out of a car and left to die. All her toes are white like yours, 1 hind leg has a white high boot tho. She has a white inverted triangle bib too.

Is your kitty a boy?

Madge looks a lot like this, except for the feet.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cool, I think girls are the best kittys for pets. They don't spray.

Is your's a huntress like mine? (Moles, mice, lizards, snakes, chipmunks, squirrels and birds)
She even brings some gifts home for my dog to finish off, just to boost the dumb dog's ego.

Actually she is an indoor cat but she still likes to attack our hands. She is kinda clumsy though. We have a wood floor and when she runs fast the only way to stop is by hitting a wall.

I gotta scan a pic of my cat to put on here. Nice looking cats:)

Originally posted by 66mustang
Actually she is an indoor cat but she still likes to attack our hands.  She is kinda clumsy though.  We have a wood floor and when she runs fast the only way to stop is by hitting a wall.

Cats do NOT have BRAKES:p

Our cat doesn't meow, it kinda scretches.  Why is that?

You may be asleep, but she will occasionally meow.

Get to Kroger or the pet store and get het some "mice" or play toys, she looks bored. Better yet, GET A BIRD, with a cage, then tweety can totht he saw a puddy tat and your kitty will have LIVE TV. hehehe

CAN YOU SAT KITTY TOYS??????PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Whenever I pet her she stops so maybe it's an attention thing, or lack of it.

Whenever I pet her she stops so maybe it's an attention thing, or lack of it.

What is her name? does it end with a eee sound like kitty.

call her and just be patient, put your hand out and let HER rub on you. You need to let the cat know SHE OWNS YOU, and she will come to you for adoration with the right voice and practice.

It helps if you can PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr like I can with my cat knowledge. I even can say PRRRRRRRR??????? and my kitty knows what I am saying. You need to learn how to speak CAT.

Back
Top Bottom