For those of you who think Whizzer hasn't got a

Whizzer

Gig'em
The farmer had a pretty sizable egg producing farm and spent his days, after the normal routine of chores, sitting on the front porch enjoying life.
In order to keep his production up, the farmer developed a plan whereby he attached a small bell to the neck of his "fertilizers", his roosters, with different tones from the bells to distinguish one rooster from the other.
This way each time the farmer heard a bell ring, he mentally calculated how active each individual rooster was. This made it a bit tougher on the roosters as the hens could hear them coming and at times, not always, become elusive. The roosters who didn't adapt or began to slack off on the job were used for chicken soup.
The farmer had one special rooster that had been his pride and joy, having been a part of the egg production deal since inception. But the farmer noted, ole "Cale's" bell wasn't ringing too much lately and of all the roosters in the yard, this one was special. SO....... the farmer slipped around the hen house to see what was going on and thinking the worse, and there was ole "Cale", running around, still doing what he was supposed to do, carrying the bell in his beak so the hens couldn't hear him coming !!!!.

The farmer was so pleased, he told everybody about ole "Cale" and it was suggested he enter "Cale" in the state fair. To no ones surprise, ole "Cale" got the blue ribbon as best in show, but his fame had spread to foreign countries and taken note of.
So much so that Henry Kissenger himself, made a personal appearance and awarded "Cale".......... the No-bell and Pullet-zer Piece Prize !!!!!!!!!!

OKAY, OKAY, I know this has been on here before but it is funny and this is my kinda joke. Corny, with puns, and most of all, about a farmer. And speaking about the farmer, didja hear about the horse traders daughter who had a song written about her ??
The words were something like this, "She was only a farmers daughter but all the horsemenknew'er". :rolleyes:

Well damn you do have a sense of humor. Liked them both, Whiz. :p

I had already logged off when this caught my eye!Still reeling from the impact of having to digest a Whizzer with a sense of humor!!!! :lol:

Overall pretty damned good for a guy who is STILL likely to be an engineer! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom